Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

The biggest critique I have of him now is team selection.

Prestia's injury actually makes a decision for him, but he woukd have needed to make the call.

IMO we play too many of Grimes, Macintosh, Pickett, Prestia (injured now), Broad in the one side when you already have Hopper and Taranto making us a bit one-paced.

I get you can't drop them all but if he dropped 1 or 2 of those above for kids I think that's the call that needs to be made.

I get you can't drop them all but if he dropped 1 or 2 of those above for kids I think that's the call that needs to be made.
I have no confidence that he will drop any of them.

The only way any of those players goes out of the side is if they get injured or retire.

At 3/4 time in the huddle, he has the players with him, I think they really like him and want to play for him. Hard position to navigate after a 15 year triple premiership coach exited, I like him.

I fear that our list will get much worse before it gets better.
Don’t agree, I think the list rebuild is progressing nicely. Plenty of juniors showing promise and even if we end up having a crap season, we will replenish the list again with plenty of young draftees. I’m actually quite content with where we are at, we just keep adding young talent to the list and we will have a good draft hand to do just that.
I think we will keep improving as the season goes on, this week was a marked improvement on last week for sure. Still a pretty ordinary game but much more competitive

At 3/4 time in the huddle, he has the players with him, I think they really like him and want to play for him. Hard position to navigate after a 15 year triple premiership coach exited, I like him.

Yze will get the chance to build a team. there is a lot of cash coming off our books over the next two seasons from relatively few players. Dusty, Prestia, Grimes, Graham this year. Lynch next year. Even if they are all re-signed, there will be a lot of extra money available to make strong offers to players who can make a difference.

Don’t agree, I think the list rebuild is progressing nicely. Plenty of juniors showing promise and even if we end up having a crap season, we will replenish the list again with plenty of young draftees. I’m actually quite content with where we are at, we just keep adding young talent to the list and we will have a good draft hand to do just that.
I think we will keep improving as the season goes on, this week was a marked improvement on last week for sure. Still a pretty ordinary game but much more competitive
I reckon we are better placed than the media predict, but the Gibcus injury to our only high pick in yonks is a devastating blow and we desperately need a young KPF.

Other than that, combine some existing young talent with a good draft hand this year, some big $$ coming in the cap and we're in a decent position to build a list.

Yze will get the chance to build a team. there is a lot of cash coming off our books over the next two seasons from relatively few players. Dusty, Prestia, Grimes, Graham this year. Lynch next year. Even if they are all re-signed, there will be a lot of extra money available to make strong offers to players who can make a difference.
JUH gonna cost a lot 💵😉

Noticed this as well. Grabbed a jumper and got them all in close. Love his passion. Spoke really well after the game too.

Liked his presser too. He really pushes how honest of a playing group they are.

He won't suppress attack flare and expression from players who have the ability but defence has rules. So it seems really you're likely to be dropped from the team or excluded if you don't perform those defensive acts and roles unless you're particularly in the upper echelon of our team.

Liked his presser too. He really pushes how honest of a playing group they are.

He won't suppress attack flare and expression from players who have the ability but defence has rules. So it seems really you're likely to be dropped from the team or excluded if you don't perform those defensive acts and roles unless you're particularly in the upper echelon of our team.
did he call out the umpiring ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4 frees after 1/4 we got scum got 19 .
Some scum flog rekons we need to get to ball first more 😂
cfl called the umps at quarter time

people are fried if they think it doesnt happen

His match day strategy last night I thought was very good.
they cut to him and he's making notes and ultra focused. can tell he has a head for gameday strategy. some of the moves he made were inspired and actually timely, instead of dimmas qtr late reaction time when the damage is already done.

they cut to him and he's making notes and ultra focused. can tell he has a head for gameday strategy. some of the moves he made were inspired and actually timely, instead of dimmas qtr late reaction time when the damage is already done.
Agreed, particularly having the shuffle the decks last night with all the injuries. I thought he played Balta beautifully.

Yes lots of likey like likes bandied about...sometimes a touch of brutal and frank realism needs to be expressed to clear the air...and expose realities as well as possibilities...feck orff Meatball to the ressies to find some form and continuity in his hamstrings!

The biggest critique I have of him now is team selection.

Prestia's injury actually makes a decision for him, but he woukd have needed to make the call.

IMO we play too many of Grimes, Macintosh, Pickett, Prestia (injured now), Broad in the one side when you already have Hopper and Taranto making us a bit one-paced.

You also have to realise that its a long season, players get injured, and less-seasoned athletes cannot go for as long as seasoned athletes can.

You place more kids into the opening game/s (especially when we've had 2 in 5 days), and you'll cook the squad more than you should. You're not considering player management as much as you should be with your 'dropping one paced players' mantra.

You also have to realise that its a long season, players get injured, and less-seasoned athletes cannot go for as long as seasoned athletes can.

You place more kids into the opening game/s (especially when we've had 2 in 5 days), and you'll cook the squad more than you should. You're not considering player management as much as you should be with your 'dropping one paced players' mantra.
Super right...
Player management is so important...
One eye on the Team and one eye on the kids...
Its a fine balance not to get get smashed in Team Selections during the playing Season...before the Finals even begin!
Even Dimma ran out of sausage cooking recipes!

Very different approach to Hardwick.

Yze is very focused on match day, good coach. Looking forward to see how the team develops especially when he's involved with recruitment

Remove this Banner Ad

Back