Welcome Welcome to Richmond pick 40 Kane McAuliffe

Remove this Banner Ad

do we have any vision demonstrating that nasty edge of vossy?
I think we’re going to see it…He’s not only keeping up with those (pre) seasoned veterans…He’s getting to know running patterns and game plan real early…KM could very well be an early debut…Like that pick 40 for Sydney in 2010…Again, no pressure…😂

He looks really powerful and dynamic, petracca tried to take him on in the tackle in the prac match and he was strong enough to hold onto him and win the free. Also evident is his booming left foot

Trac did not worry him which is a good sign from a small sample size. He looks reasonably bustling, if he can run we might have a player.

We needed more left footers to

Doubt it, I'd say his namesake Ross would come in.

Based on what Prestia dished up today, I'd be tempted to bring Ross and McAuliffe in for Graham and Prestia. Meatball was atrocious

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Prestia only played 55% game time. Lowest of any player with Grimes who was also 55%.

Today was about him getting a run out, nothing more.

When he was on though, he was vomit worth outside of kicking his goal. Too slow in nearly every passage. His skills were sloppy, game awareness virtually nonexistent and at one point opted to spectate instead of competing for a ball on the wing and allowed the Pies player to win it with no pressure. Unforgiveable.

When he was on though, he was vomit worth outside of kicking his goal. Too slow in nearly every passage. His skills were sloppy, game awareness virtually nonexistent and at one point opted to spectate instead of competing for a ball on the wing and allowed the Pies player to win it with no pressure. Unforgiveable.
I didn't watch him too closely so I'll take your word for it but he definitely wasn't alone.

Shai's game was putrid and I feel like he gets away with a lot. Hopper was very bad, Dusty was average and the team handballed themselves into trouble all night.

Most worrying was how easy Collingwood transition the ball the entire length of the field with absolute ease.

I hope today wasn't a sign of things to come and just write it off as a "don't get injured" run out.... Because if it wasn't, then Yze is in for a tough year.

I didn't watch him too closely so I'll take your word for it but he definitely wasn't alone.

Shai's game was putrid and I feel like he gets away with a lot. Hopper was very bad, Dusty was average and the team handballed themselves into trouble all night.

Most worrying was how easy Collingwood transition the ball the entire length of the field with absolute ease.

I hope today wasn't a sign of things to come and just write it off as a "don't get injured" run out.... Because if it wasn't, then Yze is in for a tough year.
Whatever happens if Yze wins the premiership in 2024 with RFC it would be the greatest coaching achievement ever. To much is stacked against the coach and team this year.

2025 more likely but this year would be one of the greatest miracles ever if we got the chocolates

Last edited:
first hit out, give the meatball a chance bro

It was a practice match

BOG in his first VFL match. Showed a lot. Would like to see him get a game against the Swans off the back of that.

on track to win the jj liston aka the anthony miles/jacob townsend trophy

hope he doesn't tho cos that means he wouldn't be playing in the 1sts

Remove this Banner Ad

Back