Master post

Truckosaurus

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 19, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Additional Rules:
Trade Week - the Freagle Captain can recruit one Eagle in exchange for a packet of chips, but they have to do it within the first three rounds.

HeavenChat - discussion between dead/exiled players is quarantined from the thread in a PM group I'll establish after the first lynching.

Preseason Competition - consisting of a day where everyone can establish themselves and their characters prior to the first kill.

No Runners - no PMs between active competitors, all strategy talk conducted in thread.

Converting - if the Freagle Captain converts the Match Analyst or the Club Doctor, a new player will be picked to fill that role. A new player will not be picked to replace the Club Doctor if the power to save an attacked player has already been used.

ACTIVE ROLES:
Freagle Captain
- can convert an Eagle during Trade Week (see above).

Freagle - work it out, Einstein.

Match Analyst - the MA can ask the compere about any player to find out whether they're the Freagle or not, but only once per round. They have to find a way to convince people to follow their lead without being identified by the Freagles as the MA, or risk death!

Club Doctor - every night, after the Freagles have picked who to kill the Club Doctor will be given the opportunity to save them, but they can only use this power once. They can save it for themselves (assuming they aren't evicted) or use it to save someone else. After that, they'll have run out of panadol and caffeine tablets.

ACTIVE PLAYERS
ZergMinionScott Watters
Dazzler10Brett Jones
gueroChris Lewis
DoashueyJohn Gastev
BarrybranBen Cousins

DEAD PLAYERS
OMGFridgeRick "the Rock" Eagle
Smeg HeadAdrian Barich
ashley12Ash Smith - the Match Analyst
squashfaceTrevor Nisbett - the Freagle Recruit
MWPPJack Darling
CM9000Tom Hickey
OchreSmash Mouth dude
QuinzBarack Obama
RookiePickWally Matera
wing itMichael Braun
Carbine ChaosDavid Grace, QC

DEAD TO ME PLAYERS
avishka 5 - Abang

Last edited:
FFS! An Eagle hasnt been killed (lynched yes, killed no) and there is that much mud in the water, Moses might as well have parted the Simpson desert.
Good luck sifting through the past 2 days of s**t to work out whats what.
The quieter (yes I know I havent been vocal) posters will contain at least 1 freagle. 1 will be very vocal and the convert will most likely be one of the 2 immunity holders.
Guero giving me a revenge vote seems suspect but with so much mud maybe it was all he could go on. Keep in mind if I get murdered in the next day or 2.

I don't think it's a good idea to throw names out to investigate until the kills been done.

So we should do the opposite of that right?

Seriously though, I don't think it matters. If we panic the dumb Freagles into not killing the seer, we get an extra day of seer unless they kill the doctor in which case we break even.

FFS! An Eagle hasnt been killed (lynched yes, killed no) and there is that much mud in the water, Moses might as well have parted the Simpson desert.
Good luck sifting through the past 2 days of s**t to work out whats what.
The quieter (yes I know I havent been vocal) posters will contain at least 1 freagle. 1 will be very vocal and the convert will most likely be one of the 2 immunity holders.
Guero giving me a revenge vote seems suspect but with so much mud maybe it was all he could go on. Keep in mind if I get murdered in the next day or 2.
I don’t revenge vote. I vote for players I think are suspicious to see how they respond.

If everything we’ve learned about the village roles is true and you get murdered in the next day or 2 it’ll be a massive win for the village. And one less suspect on my list. If I’m lynched as a result then so be it. I’m not a wolf and I don’t have a role, so I’m just here to help the village as much as I can before I’m killed. What’s your story?

Night 2 - A Hard Nut to Crack
Night 2 - A Hard Nut to Crack

Ashley Smith was exhausted. He'd always liked Rick - the fake head made his own head seem normal-sized by comparison when he stood near him - and killing him was emotionally draining. He decided to go to bed early. Ash's head sank into the soft pillows of his single bed. Then he sat bolt upright. He could smell something in his room, on his pillows... peanuts! Someone had coated his pillows in peanut oil! And he had a deathly nut allergy! Smith could already feel his airways contracting, his face swelling. He managed to stagger out of his cabin into the hallway, unable to open his eyes due to the anaphylaxis. He collapsed in the hallway, his world turned black.

And then he came to. His eyes could open. He could breathe. Ash Smith felt a pain in his neck and pulled out an Epipen. On the floor next to him was a couple of paracetamol and a glass of water. Someone had saved his life from the Freagles, but who?

Ashley Smith was targeted by the Freagles but saved by the Club Doctor. The Club Doctor cannot save anyone else.

Vote away.

Holy s**t. If Barra's the club doctor that is a massive win for us eagles.

The freagles could have killed Barra, knocking the 'known' good guys from 3 down to 2. Instead we're left with 3 known good guys. In either scenario Ash gets a look today and is killed tonight so that's a wash. The way I see it we just gained a day. Let's hope we can make the most of it!

So I guess the first order of business is whether we have anyone wanting to claim to be the real doctor over Barich? Zero reason to stay quiet now.

If no-one pipes up then Barich is a 100% confirmed Eagle. If someone claims doctor then either Barich or the new doctor is a Freagle.

So unless we have a new doctor pop up our confirmed Eagles are:

Ashley12
MWPP
Smeg Head

I wouldn't mind if the seer had a look at RookiePick. He's making a lot of mistakes which could be genuine or deliberate. If the seer clears him then we can stop wasting suspicion on him.

CM9000 has one post since the game started, which officially makes him the quietest of the quiet. He'd be another good one to check.

We should aim for a village majority vote on who the seer looks at, or just let Ash decide without voting. That way the Freagles can't heavily influence who gets looked at.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t revenge vote. I vote for players I think are suspicious to see how they respond.

If everything we’ve learned about the village roles is true and you get murdered in the next day or 2 it’ll be a massive win for the village. And one less suspect on my list. If I’m lynched as a result then so be it. I’m not a wolf and I don’t have a role, so I’m just here to help the village as much as I can before I’m killed. What’s your story?
I haven't seen you RV previously but throwing one on me after Ive put one on you is kinda the definition of a revenge vote. So you have a list of suspects, interesting that you would decide to test out me the same day I voted you. It seems out of character so worth mentioning.
No story, I put forward my reason for voting you.

I've changed my mind.

For seer checking I want Trevor Nisbett checked. He'll be a handy villager if he's still one and lives a few days.

Pending results of seer check, I vote Tom Hickey for eviction. Immediately after I said let's not punt the new guy, he voted for the new guy in his only post since the game opened.

Reasoning:

The obvious conversion choice on day one is the two people with immunity. They're also the two winners from last game. People seem split as to whether converting one is too obvious or not, and some people think we'll punt them because they'll always seem suspicious, but that's not necessarily going to happen.

Let's find out for sure today on both so we can get on with the game.

Happy for the Seer power to be used on me today.

Once I’m cleared though we need some sort of game plan, obviously Smith will die again tonight followed by Darling tomorrow. I’m still not convinced that the Freagles will go the obvious route and recruit Hickey but after today we will have no Seer or Doctor so it’s probably the only evidence based option we have.

Ochre would be the next likely convert candidate for mine. Has the capacity to have good gameplay but can use the fact that he was trash last game as a cover for any suspicious things he does.

Happy for the Seer power to be used on me today.

Once I’m cleared though we need some sort of game plan, obviously Smith will die again tonight followed by Darling tomorrow. I’m still not convinced that the Freagles will go the obvious route and recruit Hickey but after today we will have no Seer or Doctor so it’s probably the only evidence based option we have.

Ochre would be the next likely convert candidate for mine. Has the capacity to have good gameplay but can use the fact that he was trash last game as a cover for any suspicious things he does.

Bear in mind that Hickey and you had the same chance of starting a Freagle this game as everyone else. You guys aren't necessarily converts if you're Freagles :)

I'm not sure it's worth Ash looking at squash or CM as they're both high on the lynch list anyway?

Cards on the table - my current thinking.

Eagles:
Ash - Smith
MWPP - JD
Smeg - Barra

possible Eagles, based on behaviour (no particular order):
Zerg - Watters
Daz - Jones
Ochre - SMd
RP - Matera
wing it - Braun

neutral to suspicious (no particular order):
squash - Nisbett
CM - Hickey; quiet...too quiet
Quinz - Obama; see above
Doashuey - Gastev
Cuz - Barrybran
Grace - CC

Cuz (Barrybran) is of particular interest to me right now. He's playing differently to last game, is much more involved...because he has a role?

I'm not sure it's worth Ash looking at squash or CM as they're both high on the lynch list anyway?

Cards on the table - my current thinking.

Eagles:
Ash - Smith
MWPP - JD
Smeg - Barra

possible Eagles, based on behaviour (no particular order):
Zerg - Watters
Daz - Jones
Ochre - SMd
RP - Matera
wing it - Braun

neutral to suspicious (no particular order):
squash - Nisbett
CM - Hickey; quiet...too quiet
Quinz - Obama; see above
Doashuey - Gastev
Cuz - Barrybran
Grace - CC

Cuz (Barrybran) is of particular interest to me right now. He's playing differently to last game, is much more involved...because he has a role?
Yes, I'm a Freagle.

Going to toot my own horn for a moment and point out that unless a new doctor declares themselves today, my last minute vote last night likely saved the doc, which probably makes me a villager (no certainties since bloody Squashface last game though).

Going to toot my own horn for a moment and point out that unless a new doctor declares themselves today, my last minute vote last night likely saved the doc, which probably makes me a villager (no certainties since bloody Squashface last game though).
That last line is why I think we are wasting our final Seer opportunity on me, if that is the route we take.

I’m happy for it to be me but if y’all are gonna lynch me later anyway then we may as well use it on someone else.

I have already noted Ochre as a good candidate and I don’t mind the Cousins argument.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back