Werewolf Game Discussion Thread Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

What's your theme?
Got some ideas. Cyberwolf(futuristic WW, Mafia replaced by cyborgs), Mechwolf(Robot pilot WW), Timewolf(Wolves from eras, tribal, so villager-less. So everybody is a part of a team, separated by time periods, prehistory, Middle ages, ect... ) e.g.

Got some ideas. Cyberwolf(futuristic WW, Mafia replaced by cyborgs), Mechwolf(Robot pilot WW), Timewolf(Wolves from eras, tribal, so villager-less. So everybody is a part of a team, separated by time periods, prehistory, Middle ages, ect... ) e.g.
If you team up with a very experienced host, might work great Mav.

Do It Watchmen GIF by Legendary Entertainment

I think no N1 deaths does give the village an advantage.

I still like it though.

Just need to find a way to rebalance maybe.
I think the better option would be for the n1 deaths the previous game be immune from n1 death the next game. I hate waking up on d1 to find no one died.

maybe we shouldn’t “kill” anyone at all - how about they get “tagged” but they can still participate freely in the game thread

Also we shouldn’t exclude anyone from the “tagged” PM either - if people want to participate, we should welcome them, regardless of their “tagged” status

maybe we shouldn’t “kill” anyone at all - how about they get “tagged” but they can still participate freely in the game thread

Also we shouldn’t exclude anyone from the “tagged” PM either - if people want to participate, we should welcome them, regardless of their “tagged” status
Schitts Creek No GIF by CBC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stop being so inclusive jmoowokewan

Maybe we should change it from werewolf to huggabuggaboo and instead of killing people we tag them and say ‘you’re it’ and then they have to spin the bottle and kiss someone who then goes into the snuggle pm under a blankie with a warm cup of tea and a biscuit 🤗

Remove this Banner Ad

Back