2nds West Adelaide vs Port Adelaide - Trial 3 @ Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not 100% sure the bronze of his at AO has #7 on the back, hence the "I think". His reply of "oh that's good"
had me puzzled but I didn't ask why. Truth is I was a bit overawed in his presence.

I stood alongside him at Norwood Oval a few years ago, he asked to have a look at my Footy Budget.

I got a bit overwhelmed in the presence of royalty.

No way are you serious?
Love seeing the players come down to watch the Maggies.

Good to see that Dixon has seen both trials. Looks to be 100% invested into the club.

Thought DBJ played well in the 1st 1/2. He's better than I thought he was. When everyone else were fumbling early, he was very sure.

agreed however I struggle to see where/how he will fit into the Power starting 22 any time soon?

is this his 3rd year?

Love seeing the players come down to watch the Maggies.

Good to see that Dixon has seen both trials. Looks to be 100% invested into the club.
Yeah I know what you mean and it is good that Dixon has seen the trials, hope he has a brilliant season

Been to a lot of the Magpie games.The abuse that we cop is ridiculous. From supporters on the boundary to players and official. They aren't fulfilling their duty of care. Only a matter of time till someone gets hurt. Probably should raise this with the club.

Been to a lot of the Magpie games.The abuse that we cop is ridiculous. From supporters on the boundary to players and official. They aren't fulfilling their duty of care. Only a matter of time till someone gets hurt. Probably should raise this with the club.
The s**t that Butch copped against Norwood at AO last year was infuriating and disgusting. I'm sure I wrote about it on here at the time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pressure! What number is on the statue, quick now? Oh God, help ... what was/were his playing number/s? It had to be one of them ... people are watching, listening. Say something BF, it has been quiet for too long now.
There's more than an element of truth in what you say. I wasn't expecting Russell to ask me that and when he did it surprised me.
Confidentially(was sliding in my pants) I wondered if it was a test of my bona fides as a Port supporter and therefore whether
he might have found a sudden reason to move away. The truth is I'm still not 100% that the bronze is in #7.
Maybe he knew it was all along. I mean I'm not paranoid

and who wants to know:eek:

I go to Alberton Oval games with my wife as she has no way other than me of getting there so I stay and watch the games with her. If I have my crows hat on and walk pass your cheersquad I cop a ton of abuse. Not so much from the supporters but the magpies cheersquad are terrible.

I go to Alberton Oval games with my wife as she has no way other than me of getting there so I stay and watch the games with her. If I have my crows hat on and walk pass your cheersquad I cop a ton of abuse. Not so much from the supporters but the magpies cheersquad are terrible.
This isn't a competition. I realize it is part of footy but You're not a Port supporter so when we say it's going too far it comes from our perspective.

I feel it is going beyond an acceptable level and the resentment is bordering childish. Even one of our players was being sledged by a coach during an interview.

Not so much from the supporters but the magpies cheersquad are terrible.
I regularly hang out with our cheersquad and your 'alleged' abuse is news to me. Haven't seen it and those who know the
cheersquad members would take your claims with incredulity. We can be vocal when provoked. The worst I've seen
are Sturt and North fans. All subjective of course. They are passionate club people so provided its just heated footy
banter its all good. You guys don't illicit such from us as we see you more as a curiosity. An entity born in a courtroom
and foisted on to us.

Never. I can't believe that. Our cheer squad are delightful.

Ok guys. I didnt want to start a fight or anything. I was just commenting that all supporters have their idiots. The Magpies cheersquad are fine to their own. Great bunch of guys. But to the opposition not so much. Thats fine. Its what footy is all about.

The s**t that Butch copped against Norwood at AO last year was infuriating and disgusting. I'm sure I wrote about it on here at the time.
Prospect Oval was the worst I saw last year. The grog squad 20 metres around from the family zone was an interesting bit of planning by Norf.

Last edited:
Ok guys. I didnt want to start a fight or anything. I was just commenting that all supporters have their idiots. The Magpies cheersquad are fine to their own. Great bunch of guys. But to the opposition not so much. Thats fine. Its what footy is all about.
10 points for wearing a Crow's hat to a Port match at Alberton especially without the Crows playing.

Both brave and crazy.:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back