News West Coast Eagles possible logo 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

1W8Tu2I.png

get a load of this guy Grandsun
Holy s**t :D:D

I think, just like the current logo, that it was designed without the thought of it being placed on the jumper. It should have simple shapes so it doesn't lose its look from bigger distances.
I actually kinda agree here, but I'll wait to see anything in the flesh before judgement. I feel the reason the original logo, Imach's and (sorta) our current one work to some extent is that they're kinda abstract and made up of simple block shapes that sit well with with the block shape of the wings. I'm not entirely convinced that this new eagle with more realism and more complicated lines will work as well, like you say, from a distance.

But at the end of the day I'm still more pissed about ISC than any new logo

I just can't help but be reminded of a second rate version of this logo
langfr-130px-Logo_Philadelphia_Eagles_1996.svg.png

While I do actually think its more intimidating and modern than some of the alternatives posted on this site, I would have been very content if we never changed the current one. To me it looks far more unique and even slightly less American-ish to some degree.

There's something about this new 'fan art' that reminds of an old something. Very specific, I know, but it reminds me of a character off a kids movie that I can't think of. Possibly an old turtle?? Or maybe an old turkey? I know if I saw the character I'd know who it was. Anyway, it sort of looks like it's got an old floppy neck. I can't put my finger on it, and it's really bugging me, but I can't unsee it now!

There's something about this new 'fan art' that reminds of an old something. Very specific, I know, but it reminds me of a character off a kids movie that I can't think of. Possibly an old turtle?? Or maybe an old turkey? I know if I saw the character I'd know who it was. Anyway, it sort of looks like it's got an old floppy neck. I can't put my finger on it, and it's really bugging me, but I can't unsee it now!
Foghorn Leghorn?
3crRSsl.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On a serious note Lynton, if that is your real name, for the love of god, buddha, allah or Tom Lynch, please please please get a god damn alias on the internet! I say this as a parent of teenagers.
i probably need to as well ahaha but i cbf paying to change my bf name.

Yellow shorts with a bit of royal for the white clash?

It can be whatever you want it to be.

After all it's all just fan art. ;)

Did you make this graphic FT? If you did, then bravo on replicating the ISC advertising so well, looks incredibly real.

If it’s leaked, then my heart is sinking.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Done by yours truly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back