Discussion West Coast Guernsey - Home or Away?

Remove this Banner Ad

Covvy

Club Legend
Mar 4, 2010
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Everton
What do you guys think is better. The home one or away one? I personally don't really know what one I like more.

Re: West Coast Guernsey, Home or Away?

Away guernsey for me and most posters on here, as demonstrated in the AJL polls....

Away with royal blue shorts. Best jumper in the AFL... except all the 2006 premiership pics have it, which is depressing for me :(

I don't like either.

After seeing footage of a young Ben Cousins I really like the navy blue with gold wings home jumper and the old Eagle head. My favourite away is the swooping eagle with red added into the mix... the gradient trying to be ochre but just being a mix of red, orange and gold.

HOME - the darker blue and the way the eagle comes out of the blue and crosses the white and yellow is amazing and i love the back witht the white lines connecting

Yeah, why West Coast don't use their royal blue and gold away guernsey as a home guernsey is almost as baffling as Brisbane's guernsey decisions over the last couple of years.

All the fans want it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

eagleswhitesocks.png

Maybe something like this if we were to wear royal at home (like most fans want)? Seen as the biggest critisizm for the royal is it's too blue and we can't wear white shorts at home. Got the idea from the chelsea home kit, as I don't think theirs is too blue - using the same royal shirt and shorts as us, just have white socks.

eagleswhitesocks.png

Maybe something like this if we were to wear royal at home (like most fans want)? Seen as the biggest critisizm for the royal is it's too blue and we can't wear white shorts at home. Got the idea from the chelsea home kit, as I don't think theirs is too blue - using the same royal shirt and shorts as us, just have white socks.

I like the idea, but i don't think it could ever look as good as Chelsea's does.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back