Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders Team Thread S27 - B&F Winner U2tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Just want to introduce myself .....WW here, in my new Bombers role, as Head of Community Engagement

This is an important new role initiated by Tony Lynn 15 & TheCoach16 to develop better relationships between the Bombers and the wider SFA Community

If you have any suggestions, feedback, or input ...that could improve the relationship between our great team & your group ......I will only be too happy to liaise via PM

Remember, our goal is for you to enjoy you experience with Bombers during S27 and experience our great hospitaility

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is where we do our charity work and entertain the less fortunate such as WaynesWorld19 and Test Tickle
Without us to prop up this thread .....you don't have a team thread .....my work is done here !

Your charity Ding, comprises of using others money, not your own ! ......hardly charity

13-daily-gifdump-148.gif

Without us to prop up this thread .....you don't have a team thread .....my work is done here !

Your charity Ding, comprises of using others money, not your own ! ......hardly charity

13-daily-gifdump-148.gif
I called that wallet dragon. No surprise you stole it.

With R1 match threads set to kick off Tuesday I can't have the likes of haydo and Elton Johns Wig running around topless.
So without further ado we commence the S27 jumper presentation ceremony.​

Remove this Banner Ad

Back