Footy Developments in NSW and Queensland

Remove this Banner Ad

1. Brisbane AFLW player I. Dawes, re female GR AF & AF Academies, on the Sunshine Coast, 4.1.22 said

“But now, girls can play at a good level here, in the junior leagues and with the academies.
I think that’s helping the game grow here. Everyone has a place to play footy and it’s good quality.”

She said the local football scene had changed dramatically during the past few years.

“When I played local footy here there was only four teams in the girls under-17 league, but now they’ve got academies here for 17s, and 13s.
It’s grown heaps here and this (the Lions’ 2022 AFLW SC presence) will push it further and faster.”

Channel 7 News Brisbane AFLW official B. Brock, re Brisbane playing AFLW games on the SC in 2022, said

"The Council have invested many, many dollars in AFL up in this region, we are starting to really see now the benefits of that, not only in particpation numbers (male comp. nos.' growth) in this region, particularly in female football (growth in female comp. nos.), but the number of Draftable players from this region. It's become a great nursery of talent (My emphases, & words in brackets)"

(Scroll to 21 seconds - 47 seconds)

Like any poor game of aussie rules, AFLW is usually hard to watch.[Unfair- often played in strong heat, sweaty hands & eyes, sun in eyes etc.]
AF requires high-level skills in hands and feet (both left and right), which are very difficult to master. The drop must be perfect (& there can also be a problem with wind) for accurate kicking.
Also, there is little time for disposal, particularly in a body contact sport, before getting "smashed"- fear is the great inhibitor of efficient skills' execution.

In contrast, the much simpler skills of RL make the NRLW appear more similar to NRL games.

I disagree, however, that the AFLW is "hard to watch", in the AFL off-season. Most games are enjoyable, at least for the fierce contests, & the skills are improving each season.

More importantly, however, one should never compare women's sport to men's sport- obvious biological differences, so they can never be the same.
The AFLW should only be compared to other women's sports- therefore, it is, for many, excellent sporting entertainment. When played in prime time, in the AFL off-season, its ratings are very reasonable- as are its crowds.

Wake me up when any other sport can make it to 18 teams in a national women's comp (meaning at least 540 semi-professionals).
The NRLW is making strong progress, & attracts good ratings in prime time. All NRL teams will probably be represented in the next 10 years- smaller team sizes will assist in obtaining sufficiently skilled females.

In NSW & Qld., where RL is still the dominant sport, culturally, it is a direct competitor for AF- for females there who want to play a tough team sport, requiring courage.

You start out talking general football and then go to AFLW statistics.
You have to start putting a bit of sense into your statements.
The AFLW's creation, & high visibity, from 2017 has been directly responsible for the boom in female GR AF around Australia from the start of 2017. All AFL etc. experts agree on this.

If the very high AFLW injury rates continue, then, in the long term, its high visibity may cause the female GR AF boom to slow- or even cause an actual reduction in female nos.

Last edited:
The AFLW's creation, & high visibity, from 2017 has been directly responsible for the boom in female GR AF around Australia from the start of 2017.

The AFLW has indeed promoted female participation, but the growth in female participation started well before 2017.
In W.A. it started with the creation of school competitions which led to youth competitions that led to WAFL competition.
I presume the other states had a similar history.

If the very high AFLW injury rates continue, then, in the long term, its high visibity may cause the female GR AF boom to slow- or even cause an actual reduction in female nos.
the AFLW is highly visible but a.t.m. the AFLW injury problems are having as much impact as AFL concussion concerns.

In NSW & Qld., where RL is still the dominant sport, culturally, it is a direct competitor for ......

rugby. for females there who want to play a tough team sport.

Usually, females play Australian Football for fast action, fun, skil and not the tackling side of things.
It's up to each sport to get active those that find the sport attractive.

1. NSWRL.com 12.8.21

"Crunching the Numbers: where women are flocking to play Rugby League (jnr & snr females, in Tag, contact- my words)

Balmain JRL – from 156 participants in 2019 to 288 in 2021 (85% growth)

Central Coast JRL – from 434 participants in 2019 to 849 in 2021 (96% growth)

Cronulla-Sutherland JRL – from 1018 in 2019 to 1632 in 2021 (60% growth)

Group 3 Rugby League (Juniors) – from 443 in 2019 to 528 in 2021 (19% growth)

Group 9 JRL – from 1056 in 2019 to 1202 in 2021 (14% growth)

Group 10 Juniors – from 359 in 2019 to 581 in 2021 (62% growth)

Group 14 Rugby League – from 56 in 2019 to 114 in 2021 (104% growth)

Group 18 JRL – from 78 in 2019 to 208 in 2021 (167% growth)

Illawarra DRL – from 1170 in 2019 to 1406 in 2021 (20% growth)

Manly JRL – from 201 in 2019 to 350 in 2021 (74% growth)

North Sydney JRL – from 115 in 2019 to 388 in 2021 (237% growth)

St George JRL – from 84 in 2019 to 223 in 2021 (165% growth)

Sydney Roosters JRL – from 23 in 2019 to 82 in 2021 (257% growth)

South Coast Group 7 RL – from 960 in 2019 to 1324 in 2021 (38% growth)

Western Suburbs JRL – from 349 in 2019 to 560 in 2021 (60% growth)".

There is some excellent female growth here.
Oddly, some Districts are not included eg the big Penrith & Parramatta Districts.

The vast majority of these females are playing Tag - where competitions operate for c. 10 months pa, probably some players play in 2 comps. pa, so are double-counted.
It will be interesting to see how many will, eventually, decide to play contact RL.

The above nos. would include mixed teams in RL Club Minis Mods (from 4 y.o & 5 y.o, modified rules, no tackling- but part of the RL club contact pathway, when older, to tackle etc.; & mixed teams to U12).

2. WIN TV News 29.3.22 "Women's League Rise".

South Coast Group 7 former netball player L. Beringer said, re her reason to start contact RL
"It's my chance to take ownership (of a new female adult contact RL comp.), & challenge myself a bit more".

In 2022 on the South Coast, "We have got 6 girls' U16 tackle sides, & 5 nominated girls' U14 tackle sides" (often have less than 13 players per female team. My words in brackets). Go to 22 seconds -33 secs.
In 2023, an adult female contact RL comp. is being planned.

Last edited:
1. Manly's Brookvale Oval is very likely to receive a full upgrade, at a cost of $180m.

This will be a major boost for the NRL, & GR RL, in NS.

2. The Australian 1.4.22

"This season of the NRLW has been a ratings bonanza, with an average audience of 59,000 across Kayo, Foxtel Now and Foxtel Go (My emphases)".
Players are saying the standard of NRLW games is greatly increasing.

As nearly all NRLW games are played in ratings' dead time, early in the afternoon on Sat. & Sun., these are excellent ratings for the NRLW- &, IIRC, outrate easily Foxtel AFLW games played in the same timeslots. The NRL would be very pleased.

AFLW average crowds, however, are much bigger. At the start of NRLW games, there is usually a very small crowd- a few hundred. As they are played as double-headers to NRL games, the crowd towards the end of the NRLW game is vastly larger.

Last edited:
1. Manly's Brookvale Oval is very likely to receive a full upgrade, at a cost of $180m.

This will be a major boost for the NRL, & GR RL, in NS.

2. The Australian 1.4.22

"This season of the NRLW has been a ratings bonanza, with an average audience of 59,000 across Kayo, Foxtel Now and Foxtel Go (My emphases)".
Players are saying the standard of NRLW games is greatly increasing.

For games played in ratings' dead time, early in the afternoon on Sat. & Sun., these are excellent ratings for the NRLW- &, IIRC, outrate Foxtel AFLW games played in the same timeslots. The NRL would be very pleased.

AFLW average crowds, however, are much bigger. At the start of NRLW games, there is usually a very small crowd- a few hundred. As they are played as double-headers to NRL games, the crowd towards the end of the NRLW game is vastly larger.

If the games are before the main game I think you'd naturally pick up those club viewers too. Similar to the old reserves games before the main games in the 90s if your club is playing then in another format and you've set aside time to watch them you may as well watch another version as the entree.

1. "As the Premier met with Prime Minister Scott Morrison and other representatives from federal and local governments at the Gabba on Monday to sign the deal, she hinted at progress on the $1 billion project.
“The Prime Minister and I actually agree to the funding envelope for that, so there’s no issues with that at all,” she said, with Mr Morrison standing behind her left shoulder.
Lord mayor Adrian Schrinner, Prime Minister Scott Morrison and Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk at the Gabba to sign the SEQ City Deal.

Lord mayor Adrian Schrinner, Prime Minister Scott Morrison and Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk at the Gabba to sign the SEQ City Deal.

Earlier in the day, Mr Morrison told Brisbane radio station 4BC the federal government was committed to an even funding split for Olympics infrastructure.

“We’ve got our infrastructure partnerships, as you know, that’s a 50-50 arrangement on the major pieces of infrastructure,” he said, when asked about Gabba funding.
Prime Minister Scott Morrison, Queensland Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk  and Brisbane lord mayor Adrian Schrinner signing the SEQ City Deal at the Gabba.

Timing of done deal not down to the election: Morrison

“We’re sticking to that deal and the Premier and I, I’m sure we’ll have more discussions about all that, so that’s all proceeding and we’re working together well on that.”

When the Qld. govt. announced in 2021 it wanted to replace the Gabba with a new 50,000 seat stadium for the Olympic Games, costing c.$1b, the Qld. Govt. said this rebuild would only occur if the Fed. Govt. provided half the funding ie $500m.
As this Fed. Govt. assurance was provided, for the first time on 21.3.22, it is now certain the rebuild will occur.

Having a well-located 50,000 seater AFL ground in Brisbane is a massive, long term boost for the AFL in particular, & GR AF in general, in Qld.

Usually, females play Australian Football for fast action, fun, skil and not the tackling side of things.
It's up to each sport to get active those that find the sport attractive.
In the Thread "Why Do Women Play the Rough Game of AF...", many females cite that the challenge of tackling is one of the appeals of AF- though not necessarily the main appeal. There is also much anecdotal evidence of this, for females all over Australia.

The AFLW has indeed promoted female participation, but the growth in female participation started well before 2017.
The female GR major AF boom greatly accelerated from 2017 in Vic. & Qld., then other areas from 2018 & 2019 (the laggards being sthn. NSW; WA improving recently).

In W.A. it started with the creation of school competitions which led to youth competitions that led to WAFL competition.
I presume the other states had a similar history.
In WA, was this female AF growth in State schools, private schools, or both?

(In Vic., AF jnr female GR growth began from c. 2004, when some private all-girls' schools began to introduce AF in school pys. ed programs etc. The AFL was not really much interested, or providing significant funding, then. It may be apocryphal, but some say it started when some private school Phys. Ed teachers asked the girls "Do you want to have a kick?"- Many said "Yes, sir"?)

If the [AFLW] games are before the main game I think you'd naturally pick up those club viewers too. Similar to the old reserves games before the main games in the 90s if your club is playing then in another format and you've set aside time to watch them you may as well watch another version as the entree.
I understand a men's Reserves telecast game (immediately prior to an AFL game) would attract extra ratings for the Reserves
ie cf if the Reserves' game was not telecast immediately prior to the AFL game. Many AFL fans would be interested in promising new recruits, established players coming back to play from injury etc.
Ditto NRL Reserves' higher ratings.

These factors would not, obviously, apply to NRL fans adding to the NRLW ratings.
Furthermore, for those NRL fans primarily interested in veiwing the NRL telecast immediately following the NRLW game, I doubt many want to watch the whole NRLW game.

In the linked article I provided above in post#1631, the RL journalist used the word "bonanza" for the national NRLW ratings, averaging 59,000 on Foxtel & Kayo (even though, unlike the AFLW games, NRLW games are all played in ratings' dead times of Sat. & Sun. afternoons).

The NRL has justification to proclaim the relatively strong national NRLW ratings it is attracting- & its NRLW SOO & GF ratings are even more impressive.
I expect, in NSW & Qld., the NRLW will have much higher ratings, for many years, cf the AFLW.
NRLW H & A crowds now, however, are very poor- AFAIK, these matches average only a few hundred spectators when they start.

Last edited:
many females cite that the challenge of tackling is one of the appeals of AF- though not necessarily the main appeal. There is also much anecdotal evidence of this, for females all over Australia.

How many is many ?
As one who was involved in schoolgirls football for many years I did not see any anecdotal evidence of the attraction of tackling
in Australlian Football except for one girl who played rugby.
Usually, females play Australian Football for fast action, fun, skill and not the tackling side of things.
It's up to each sport to get active to find those attracted to the sport.

The female GR major AF boom greatly accelerated from 2017

But it didn't start with AFLW as you stated earlier.

I repeat "In W.A. it started with the creation of school competitions which led to youth competitions that led to WAFL competition.
I presume the other states had a similar history."
That was in fact last century.

1. "As the Premier met with Prime Minister Scott Morrison and other representatives from federal and local governments at the Gabba on Monday to sign the deal, she hinted at progress on the $1 billion project.
“The Prime Minister and I actually agree to the funding envelope for that, so there’s no issues with that at all,” she said, with Mr Morrison standing behind her left shoulder.

Earlier in the day, Mr Morrison told Brisbane radio station 4BC the federal government was committed to an even funding split for Olympics infrastructure.

“We’ve got our infrastructure partnerships, as you know, that’s a 50-50 arrangement on the major pieces of infrastructure,” he said, when asked about Gabba funding.
Prime Minister Scott Morrison, Queensland Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk  and Brisbane lord mayor Adrian Schrinner signing the SEQ City Deal at the Gabba.

Timing of done deal not down to the election: Morrison

“We’re sticking to that deal and the Premier and I, I’m sure we’ll have more discussions about all that, so that’s all proceeding and we’re working together well on that.”

When the Qld. govt. announced in 2021 it wanted to replace the Gabba with a new 50,000 seat stadium for the Olympic Games, costing c.$1b, the Qld. Govt. said this rebuild would only occur if the Fed. Govt. provided half the funding ie $500m.
As this Fed. Govt. assurance was provided, for the first time on 21.3.22, it is now certain the rebuild will occur.

Having a well-located 50,000 seater AFL ground in Brisbane is a massive, long term boost for the AFL in particular, & GR AF in general, in Qld.

In the Thread "Why Do Women Play the Rough Game of AF...", many females cite that the challenge of tackling is one of the appeals of AF- though not necessarily the main appeal. There is also much anecdotal evidence of this, for females all over Australia.

The female GR major AF boom greatly accelerated from 2017 in Vic. & Qld., then other areas from 2018 & 2019 (the laggards being sthn. NSW; WA improving recently).

(In Vic., female GR growth began strongly from c. 2004, when some private all-girls' schools began to introduce AF in school pys. ed programs etc. The AFL was not realy much interested, or providing significant funding, then. It may be apocryphal, but it started when some private school Phys. Ed teachers asked the girls "Do you want to have a kick"- Many said "Yes, sir"?)

I understand a men's Reserves telecast game (immediately prior to an AFL game) would attract extra ratings for the Reserves
ie cf if the Reserves' game was not telecast immediately prior to the AFL game. Many AFL fans would be interested in promising new recruits, established players coming back to play from injury etc.
Ditto NRL Reserves' higher ratings.

These factors would not, obviously, apply to NRL fans adding to the NRLW ratings.
Furthermore, for those NRL fans primarily interested in veiwing the NRL telecast immediately following the NRLW game, I doubt many want to watch the whole NRLW.

In the linked article I provided above in post#1631, the RL journalist used the word "bonaza" for the national NRLW ratings, averaging 59,000 on Foxtel & Kayo (even though, unlike the AFLW games, NRLW games are all played in ratings' dead times of Sat. & Sun. afternoons).

The NRL has justification to proclaim the relatively strong national NRLW ratings it is attracting- & its NRLW SOO & GF ratings are even more impressive.
I expect, in NSW & Qld., the NRLW will have much higher ratings, for many years, cf the AFLW.
NRLW H & A crowds now, however, are very poor- AFAIK, these matches average only a few hundred spectators when they start.
The last paragraph confirms what we all know NRL/NRLW are primarily TV Sports. However the exception is the State Of Origin Series -Big crowds and big ratings. The upcoming NRL State of Origin match scheduled for Optus over here will attract 60,000 with the extra seating and will have big ratings in its heartlands.
The question of female competition in Perth and WA covers ALL SCHOOLS. We tend not to differentiate on the types like they do in NSW and QLD. As I said before the term State School no longer in vogue like it was in earler times. In the country town i grew up in there was huge sports and general rivalry between us the Staties and the Connys (Convent) kids. That aspect of life in WA has now died out.

More significant growth is occcuring in female contact RL.
Curiously, the "action photo " of a female player, accompanying this article, shows a woman kicking the ball ala AF style?

"A WOMEN'S rugby league tackle competition is set to start on the Mid North Coast on Saturday, April 30.
At this stage Lower Macleay, Macleay Valley, Long Flat and Kendall are confirmed starters while Nambucca Valley could also be involved. Games will be 11-a-side at this stage"...

...(RL executive) "Mr Drury is confident starting women's rugby league won't have an adverse impact on the Group Three league tag, which has been part of the competition since 2009. Seven of the eight Group Three clubs will have league tag teams this season.
He said players will still have the option of turning out in both competitions.
'They may have to make the choice between the two on a couple of occasions, but that shouldn't happen too often,' he said".

Last edited:

"Female rugby league numbers soar on Coast​

GirlsRugbyP1-PP049-777x437.jpg

Woy Woy Roosters RLFC

MARCH 4, 2022

RUGBY LEAGUE
The number of women playing Rugby League on the Central Coast has reportedly ‘exploded’ over recent years thanks to the rise in popularity of national female stars, according to the NSW Rugby League (NSWRL).
The NSWRL said there has been a 94 per cent jump in growth in three years from 433 players in 2019 to 840 for the 2022 season – 384 (my emphasis) junior tackle players and 456 in junior tag.
NSWRL Regional Manager Keith Onslow said the Harvey Norman Tarsha Gale, Harvey Norman Women’s Premiership and Harvey Norman NSW Sky Blues were helping raise the profile of the women’s game".

The success of the high-rating NRLW (cf the low AFLW ratings in NSW & Qld.) is, obviously, contributing to the strong growth in female tackle RL player nos. on the Central Coast of NSW.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Female rugby league numbers soar on Coast​

GirlsRugbyP1-PP049-777x437.jpg

Woy Woy Roosters RLFC

MARCH 4, 2022

RUGBY LEAGUE
The number of women playing Rugby League on the Central Coast has reportedly ‘exploded’ over recent years thanks to the rise in popularity of national female stars, according to the NSW Rugby League (NSWRL).
The NSWRL said there has been a 94 per cent jump in growth in three years from 433 players in 2019 to 840 for the 2022 season – 384 (my emphasis) junior tackle players and 456 in junior tag.
NSWRL Regional Manager Keith Onslow said the Harvey Norman Tarsha Gale, Harvey Norman Women’s Premiership and Harvey Norman NSW Sky Blues were helping raise the profile of the women’s game".

The success of the high-rating NRLW (cf the low AFLW ratings in NSW & Qld.) is, obviously, contributing to the strong growth in female tackle RL player nos. on the Central Coast of NSW.

It talks about tackle but they are all wearing tags in the photo.

J. Tucker, a Queenslander, who is a very strong RU & RL fan, is a journalist & author who has been writing professionally on sport for c. 40 years. He freely admits he has very little knoweldge about the AFL, & has hardly seen any games. He says that AF is now considered a real threat to the NRL in Brisbane, particularly when Brisbane Lions are competitive in the AFL.

"The growing roar from across the river that Brisbane Broncos can no longer ignore​

INSIGHTS

The battle of Brisbane has long been on fought on many fronts, but the Brisbane Broncos are facing their biggest challenge in decades when cross-town rivals the Lions kick off their season, writes Jim Tucker".

"The Broncos might not admit it but they will definitely be taking note of how successfully the Lions launch on Saturday night.

It is the battle for Brisbane that no football club talks about, publicly at least".

With the Lions having 37,006 members in 2022, & a succesful start to 2022, it appears the Broncos & the NRL may have some concerns over the long term threat of AF in SEQ.

Broncos had 16,740 at Suncorp, good conditions, playing 5th-placed Cronulla on Thur. night- poor crowd (although one game is not influential, cf the end-of season 2022 avarage).

Last edited:
J. Tucker, a Queenslander, who is a very strong RU & RL fan, is a journalist & author who has been writing professionally on sport for c. 40 years. He freely admits he has very little knoweldge about the AFL, & has hardly seen any games. He says that AF is now considered a real threat to the NRL in Brisbane, particularly when Brisbane Lions are competitive in the AFL.

Obviously he slept through the Lions threepeat where they outdrew the Broncos for six years.

AFL in Queensland dramatically increased participation in the 4 years I've been coaching. Boys that aren't physically strong for rugby league or union are turning to AFL before their teens and the women's game is going ahead in leaps and bounds

AFLW and AFL success in Brisbane helps with both teams being top 4 the last couple of years with the Ladies winning a GF 2 seasons ago.

Girls that now can play in girls teams from Under 9s is great. The two clubs I'm involved with have gone from no girl teams to fielding girl teams this year in Under 9 and Under 11.

The added advantage is that girls here in Brisbane can play both in a girls team and a mixed team up to Under 11s for one registration fee greatly accelerates their development as most don't take up the game until they are 7 or 8 so playing two games a week (girls under 9 and 11 play Friday night then their 2nd game is either Saturday or Sunday) helps.

AFL in Queensland dramatically increased participation in the 4 years I've been coaching. Boys that aren't physically strong for rugby league or union are turning to AFL before their teens and the women's game is going ahead in leaps and bounds

AFLW and AFL success in Brisbane helps with both teams being top 4 the last couple of years with the Ladies winning a GF 2 seasons ago.

Girls that now can play in girls teams from Under 9s is great. The two clubs I'm involved with have gone from no girl teams to fielding girl teams this year in Under 9 and Under 11.

The added advantage is that girls here in Brisbane can play both in a girls team and a mixed team up to Under 11s for one registration fee greatly accelerates their development as most don't take up the game until they are 7 or 8 so playing two games a week (girls under 9 and 11 play Friday night then their 2nd game is either Saturday or Sunday) helps.

Interesting, are most participants long term locals or the kids of ex pats? It doesn't really matter, I'm just interested to see how much cut through the game has gotten with full blooded queenslanders.

Significant is relative especially off of a zero base.
There's no point disagreeing BBT if you don't quantify.
You continually refuse to quantify your posts, while they are nice anecdotes, they are quite meaningless.
Significant is relative and means different things to different people especially off of a zero base.

I find the long term future of rugby league very interesting. Domestically it faces huge competition from the AFL.

While internationally it faces big opposition from Union. While rugby isn’t a threat domestically the game’s financial growth in Europe, Japan and now America is going to see salary growth outpace domestic growth in the NRL salaries. It’s not unrealistic to think that the games biggest names could chase the money overseas. Hurting the product domestically

Interesting, are most participants long term locals or the kids of ex pats? It doesn't really matter, I'm just interested to see how much cut through the game has gotten with full blooded queenslanders.

Granted there are a lot of people from the southern states (SA,VIC,TAS) but a lot of local kids are taking it up.

Some boys still play school rugby but play AFL on weekends. When smaller kids get to 12/13 you do see some big beef in league and union hence they switch

Girls don't usually take it up until later and are usually happy to play both mixed and girls until the ages of 11/12 when the boys get too big for them physically re: tackling etc.

I find the long term future of rugby league very interesting. Domestically it faces huge competition from the AFL.

All sports face the situation of people selecting the best option available them.

While internationally it faces big opposition from Union.

I'd say more correctly that RU faces bleeding to RL and even AFL.
A lot of Australian Rules Football is played at RU grounds.

While rugby isn’t a threat domestically

It used to be and it used to alternate back and forth. RU is still a breeding ground for RL.

the game’s financial growth in Europe, Japan and now America

From my brief encounters it seemed that RL was going backwards in Europe financially.

It’s not unrealistic to think that the games biggest names could chase the money overseas. Hurting the product domestically

Don't they do that in the off season anyway ?

All sports face the situation of people selecting the best option available them.

I'd say more correctly that RU faces bleeding to RL and even AFL.
A lot of Australian Rules Football is played at RU grounds.

It used to be and it used to alternate back and forth. RU is still a breeding ground for RL.

From my brief encounters it seemed that RL was going backwards in Europe financially.

Don't they do that in the off season anyway ?
The money in European rugby union is growing there is a new pro comp in the US as well as massive financial growth in Aus.

I agree Rugby Union is dead in the water here. Not even something the AFL would worry about. But if league players start swapping codes for more money overseas it will hurt the standard of the NRL meaning it may accelerate young fans turning away from it.

As soon as Union players started leaving Super Rugby for overseas the comp turned to s**t and now is on life support

Remove this Banner Ad

Back