Food, Drink & Dining Out What did you cook for dinner last night?

Remove this Banner Ad

I like soda water. And occasionally half soda water and half orange juice. Very refreshing.
An orange spritzer?

Very nice drink and very refreshing, probably best drank around brunch time. Along with some ciabatta or French stick bread and olive oil for dipping.

An orange spritzer?

Very nice drink and very refreshing, probably best drank around brunch time. Along with some ciabatta or French stick bread and olive oil for dipping.
Delightful. Or possibly 2 poached eggs and smoked ham with sauce bearnaise, on 2 slices of toasted pasta dura...at one minute past 11.14 am.

Delightful. Or possibly 2 poached eggs and smoked ham with sauce bearnaise, on 2 slices of toasted pasta dura...at one minute past 11.14 am.
You could rub a tiny bit of garlic onto the toasted pasta dura with just a little cracked pepper for a kick to balance out the smokey flavour. Maybe even some shiitake mushrooms to go with the béarnaise or Hollandaise sauce.

Tonight's dinner.

Chicken Laksa soup. I like to make it as thick as possible and it goes down perfectly in winter. Lipton Ice Tea for a beverage.

You could rub a tiny bit of garlic onto the toasted pasta dura with just a little cracked pepper for a kick to balance out the smokey flavour. Maybe even some shiitake mushrooms to go with the béarnaise or Hollandaise sauce.
That sounds just the job. Maybe a tomato as well. It's enough to make one yearn for a late night suppertime brunch.

The acidic flavours of a tomato would add another brunchtime dimension.
It can be very enjoyable, as long as it isn't overdone. Not too much of it, and definitely not overcooked to the point where it's just becomes tomato slush. Personally, I'd probably prefer the tomato not to be cooked at all. Washed, sliced, and added to the plate with just a touch of salt. There is a word for it.

Brunchy

It can be very enjoyable, as long as it isn't overdone. Not too much of it, and definitely not overcooked to the point where it's just becomes tomato slush. Personally, I'd probably prefer the tomato not to be cooked at all. Washed, sliced, and added to the plate with just a touch of salt. There is a word for it.

Brunchy
With just a blow of basil leaves.

Tonight's dinner.

Chicken parmigiana with added mushrooms and olives through the sauce. Diet Bundaberg Ginger Beer for a beverage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cucumber and a glass of water for dipping?
Also nice is some added mint leaves.

Tonight's dinner.

Stuffed some red capsicums with tuna, fried rice, chilli, salt, pepper and baked them in the oven with some melted Colby cheese on top. Second half of a bottle of Diet Bundaberg Ginger Beer for a beverage.

Tonight's dinner.

Stuffed some red capsicums with tuna, fried rice, chilli, salt, pepper and baked them in the oven with some melted Colby cheese on top. Second half of a bottle of Diet Bundaberg Ginger Beer for a beverage.
Sounds delicious. Did you have any left over for brunch?

Sounds delicious. Did you have any left over for brunch?
Sadly no. Brunch was left to a egg, lettuce and mayo sandwich.

Tonight's dinner.

Homemade quick Margherita pizza. Italian canned tomatoes, buffalo Mozzarella, basil leaves with a splash of olive oil. Water for a beverage.

9bc61cbf105c35f7b34ee8db64a6d6a7.jpg

4 mushroom risotto, tomato saffron chorizo risotto and tabbouleh

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170729/
e54e6d0564a74f40188b386f8e3e8a66.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tonight having eye fillet steak with polenta chips and greens. Perth people I highly recommend Reid's butchers in Applecross if you're after some top notch meat. It isn't cheap but worth it imo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back