What do you want to see over the next 10 weeks?????

Remove this Banner Ad

Hang on! How many years worth of 1st round picks has St.Kilda had,and considering that,do you think that maybe they are way overdue for a flag?
As Thrawn says ,what if the next draft has ordinary players?What have we got to show but another wooden spoon!
And what DO we do if we win the next two games,play sub-standard footy the rest of the season????
I've said it before....let's just go out and give it 100% and let the cards fall where they may.
One last thing...the hole we're in right now will take more than one season to climb out of I'm afraid.I wonder if the AFL will look back in the future and admit that the punishment did not fit the crime!!

Bluemike said:
Geelong look more dangerous than St Kilda? :rolleyes:

Based on what has happened this season, yes, they are.

When the teams meet with full strength sides, the Saints will win easy - just like they proved last year

But that hasn't happened this year, has it? And the Saints were much better last year, they have tapered off a little bit. What makes you think last year has any relevance to this year? If it was relevant at all we shouldn't be on the bottom.

They were a class above Geelong.

Based on what, exactly? Hypotheticals that a fully fit St. Kilda can beat a fully fit Geelong? Yes, that's possible - but unlike you here I don't rely on hypotheticals to back up the points. Much rather use actual events thanks.

You have to take into consideration the luck Geelong have had with F/S picks. Take Scarlett and Ablett out and see how they go.

But the fact remains they have performed better this year, nothing you say can change it! Injuries, form, confidence, etc are all part of the equation. I'd rather do the performances rather than just promise and go below expectations.

Really, St. Kilda with their list should be on top. But they are not - hence, Geelong at the moment is looking more dangerous. This year they have been much better than St. Kilda, no amouts of "but if St. Kilda get their full team" or "but if Scarlett and Ablett will fall" can change it.

St Kilda, once they regain their gun players, look far more dangerous than Geelong

Err... I'm talking about the present mate, not what *might* happen. For all we know St. Kilda can choke. But I guess we'll see eh?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back