Coach So you want Voss gone? Who will replace him and why would they want to coach Carlton?

Here are a few assistant coaches going around at the moment. Plus a few others. What do you think?

• Scott Burns (Crows)

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Blake Caracella (ESS)

Votes: 21 12.4%
  • Justin Leppitsch (Filth)

Votes: 14 8.3%
  • Josh Fraser (Filth)

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Josh Carr (Port)

• Brendon Lade (Dogs)

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Kade Simpson (Hawks)

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Nigel Lappin (Geelong)

Votes: 6 3.6%
  • Dean Cox (Swans)

• Adam Yze ( Melb)

Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Don Pyke

Votes: 46 27.2%
  • Chocco Williams

Votes: 15 8.9%
  • Nathan Buckley

• Ken Hinkley

• Adam Simpson

• Stuart Dew

• Leon Cameron

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Brett Ratten

Votes: 22 13.0%
  • Damien Hardwick

Votes: 41 24.3%
  • John Worsfold

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • Paul Roos

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Brent Momgomery

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Personally I’m okay with him for now but if he loses just one single quarter like happened against the Pies, I say, make him walk the plank! We can not tolerate any more losses - not even at the quarter level. 😂

Personally I’m okay with him for now but if he loses just one single quarter like happened against the Pies, I say, make him walk the plank! We can not tolerate any more losses - not even at the quarter level. 😂
Arrrrrrrr now we're talking me 'earties, and keelhaul the whole team, no good ornery landlubbers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And how do you suppose Craig and Pyke or anyone got that experience?
And didn't Voss coach finals and assistant coach in finals?

We got the dregs when Voss was hired for those with short memories.

If we're upgrading our list to be better then we should always be looking to improve or add to our coaching staff too.

Or do you think we've an amazing coaching staff that can't be improved upon?

We have a top 4 list and we have played like a bottom 4 side for a large chunk of the season.
Things have clearly changed as of last 6 weeks so I wouldn't worry too much about the poor performance earlier in the season.

We are clearly playing very good football now.

Its always possible but I don't think there is much oppo coaches could do to gain a significant advantage if we maintain the sort of pressure/intensity we've shown recently.

Things have clearly changed as of last 6 weeks so I wouldn't worry too much about the poor performance earlier in the season.

We are clearly playing very good football now.

Its always possible but I don't think there is much oppo coaches could do to gain a significant advantage if we maintain the sort of pressure/intensity we've shown recently.

I'd say we should be still wary of what could unfold.

We finished last season off ok and then compounded.

We then didn't follow it up with consistent quality football this year.

Once burned, twice shy I guess.

Things are looking ok at present but any more injuries or a reverting back to old ways and we could find ourselves back in the same position.

Back