Preview 2023 Carlton Match Previews - Writers wanted

Remove this Banner Ad

She said Jabba has done reviews before but he's getting on now and he might need to pop a blue pill to contribute again. Don't let her get away with that Jabba. Show her you've still got it.
Mmmmm … choices, choices.
1676976089879.png

Happy to do one, just not in the next couple of weeks as I have a bit going on until cricket season finishes.

Happy to do one, just not in the next couple of weeks as I have a bit going on until cricket season finishes.

Round 6 vs St Kilda

Alright, finnnne! I shall do *.

Remember who you support. We don't want you going too soft on your favourite opposition team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you still alive?

Yes. Worn out for various reasons. I had started it so I'll get it done tonight and tomorrow.

Pommylovescarlton, the Round 2 thread will be opened after tonight's game. When the preview is ready, send it through to me and I'll insert it into the OP and change the thread ownership over to you.

Thanks mate, couple of blokes setting the bar pretty high. I'll have a good crack.

No pressure mate. Pom lives and breathes this stuff. Just do your own style.

Jabba73

You're up next for the St Kilda preview. I'll start the thread, change the ownership to you, and lock it until tonight. You can then go in and add your preview at your own leisure. I recommend typing it into something saveable and then cut and pasting it into the OP. We've had previews lost before.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back