Preview 2023 Carlton Match Previews - Writers wanted

Remove this Banner Ad

Ha ha, I don't know, living in a dome has a certain appeal to it right now.

I was thinking Marvel Stadium. That's a horror movie for us.

Thrawn , you're up next with the Bombers preview. I'll start the thread and put it in your name so you can edit in your preview when it's done. Have fun.

Last edited:
Happy to do the last round against the Giants if nobody else has claimed it.

All yours.

Didn't realise we still had gaps.

Also have Rd 23 vs Gold Coast available

Wickzki , the preview thread for the Gold Coast game is up.

Thanks

Have written two versions with variables to be edited depending on the * game so will post as soon after the game as possible.

Gethelred All ready for you.
Done, will wait for today's result before posting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are also looking for a preview writer for Round 23 vs the Suns if anybody is interested.

If we promised it to you and didn't update the list, please let me know.

4flagsin5yrs , the West Coast preview thread is up when you're ready

ok, i'd forgotten (somehow) we were playing them twice!

I won't get time till early tomorrow.

bigblueboy

Pies preview thread is up and I've changed ownership for you to add the preview when you are ready.

WalshistheGOAT, you're up next for the Dees preview. Please is up and in your name.

WalshistheGOAT, you're up next for the Dees preview. Please is up and in your name.

Will get around to it straight after the game tomorrow after I know whether to litter it with smugness and gloating or sink into the depths of eternal curses and superstitions around why we have so many key injuries at the worst times each year. Does it open up for me to edit the preview tomorrow? Never done one before but I'm sure I'll figure it out

Will get around to it straight after the game tomorrow after I know whether to litter it with smugness and gloating or sink into the depths of eternal curses and superstitions around why we have so many key injuries at the worst times each year. Does it open up for me to edit the preview tomorrow? Never done one before but I'm sure I'll figure it out

I think you should be able to edit a thread that is in your name while it is closed. If not, let me know and I'll open it for you.

No can do atm boss. I'll keep an eye out for when it opens and have a preview ready to go for tomorrow

It's open now. Hope the mischief makers don't post in it too early

esoteric, the GWS preview thread is up and changed into your name.

esoteric, the GWS preview thread is up and changed into your name.

Thanks mate, me and the missus both been really crook, both in hospital. Will get something done but won't be the usual standard. Anyway will wait until the round is finished and we know what's at stake in round 24.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back