Preview What do you want to see tomorrow night?

Remove this Banner Ad

Winning is unrealistic. No wonder you all lose your s**t after a loss when you think we'll win games that we're obviously going to lose.

This isn't the What you think you'll see thread

A good game of footy, or failing that the time when your supporters start streaming out of the ground. I actually felt sorry for your club when the crowd basically deserted your team last week. Good luck..

Id like to see a fast start and for them not to lose their minds when a turnover happens. Heads up, hands off hips.

A great game - with the Crows winning
Fireworks on and off the field
And a Record Crowd at Adelaide Oval (50,398)

I want to see the absence of that terrible version of the club song, we will be on the national stage, first night game at Adelaide Oval, first game of the round, against the biggeest Victorian club, do we really need to display our ineptitude in front of the nation? I can just see the collingwood cheer squad rolling around in laughter if we play it.

Also want to see the following (1:30, 2:50 mark in particular):

http://adelaidecrows.footyplus.net/video/nab-cup-highlights-adelaide-v-carlton/

All I want is effort.

Tinged with a bit 'o passion.
this sums it up for me also

if we bring effort and passion to the table, results will come

I want to see the absence of that terrible version of the club song, we will be on the national stage, first night game at Adelaide Oval, first game of the round, against the biggeest Victorian club, do we really need to display our ineptitude in front of the nation? I can just see the collingwood cheer squad rolling around in laughter if we play it.

Also want to see the following (1:30, 2:50 mark in particular):

http://adelaidecrows.footyplus.net/video/nab-cup-highlights-adelaide-v-carlton/
i don't really care what collingwood think.

more the fact I think it is s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Players playing with passion and desire.

Forward line entries to our key forwards not on Betts head.

No injuries.

A complete team effort - no passengers.
Tex to get through unscathed with at least 3 goals to his name, and a few dish-offs to CC, Eddie & co.
Break the Collingwood hoodoo...with 50000+ screaming, passionate, hollering fans to get us over the line.
CC to kick his first (of many) goals with his first kick in the big time.
Us to kick straight for once at our home ground!
Maxwell to have someone in his jumper with him all night - no easy, uncontested possessions!
Browny to close Elliott down.
Structured, concise movement into the forward line - with minimal turnovers.
Attacking, ruthless football - no second guessing.
Kedge to restrict Pendles to less than 20 possessions - and make him earn every one of them.
Umps to ensure Macaffer is kept honest...don't want another Cotchin episode on Danger! (Umps to ignore Kedge if he's doing the same things of course).
BoB to get Rising Star nomination.
No injuries.

the baked spud van back at the members, ill be starving coming straight from work.

A complete team effort - no passengers.
Tex to get through unscathed with at least 3 goals to his name, and a few dish-offs to CC, Eddie & co.
Break the Collingwood hoodoo...with 50000+ screaming, passionate, hollering fans to get us over the line.
CC to kick his first (of many) goals with his first kick in the big time.
Us to kick straight for once at our home ground!
Maxwell to have someone in his jumper with him all night - no easy, uncontested possessions!
Browny to close Elliott down.
Structured, concise movement into the forward line - with minimal turnovers.
Attacking, ruthless football - no second guessing.
Kedge to restrict Pendles to less than 20 possessions - and make him earn every one of them.
Umps to ensure Macaffer is kept honest...don't want another Cotchin episode on Danger! (Umps to ignore Kedge if he's doing the same things of course).
BoB to get Rising Star nomination.
No injuries.

Bit late on that one mate.. Already won the nomination in Rd 5.

I know we have largely relied on our senior tier this year, and we want more from our whole group, but...

I want Sloaney, Danger, Thomo, Sauce, Mackay, Pods and Truck to come out and go hard. I mean hard. Head over the pill. Run in numbers.

HARD.

They are better than us, but that doesn't excuse hitting that ball like there's no tomorrow.

I expect to see it tonight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back