What other BF boards do you frequent?

Remove this Banner Ad

It seems like that's the go with a lot of team boards - full of negativity and ultimately drives posters away from it.
That's what's happening with the WB board at the moment. And I don't know about any other boards, but with the WB board it's primarily led by a certain few posters and then people will argue with them and it will go round in circles.

And these negative posters think Hrovat isn't going to make it because he's not a good enough footballer. To give you some context, that's like saying Daniel Menzel isn't talented enough to make it. It's a ridiculous statement.

It seems like that's the go with a lot of team boards - full of negativity and ultimately drives posters away from it.

Oh tell me about it. About 20 minutes after we lost the Grand Final most of the Sydney supporters wanted half the team delisted.

Oh tell me about it. About 20 minutes after we lost the Grand Final most of the Sydney supporters wanted half the team delisted.
It is seriously depressing. A bunch of know it all keyboard warriors really. I tend to like the flogs in here much better. Atleast they are taking the piss atleast half the time :D

I find the team boards seriously humourless. I go to the Geelong board during trade and draft time, but largely ignore it during the season proper. So many flogs overrate our list and think the club can do no wrong. A whole bunch of pathetic feuds between humourless flogs, arguing semantics. It's just boring.

Ours is actually okay..

It's slowly been getting more negative but that's expected due to our decline in form. Heck, it's taken me down too.

There are a few posters who just absolutely ruin it for everyone. Complain about anything and everything. First time I was forced to put them on ignore and really saved my sanity.

Also the board is split into either Team Buckley or Team Malthouse.

The old codger still haunts us that bastard

The St Kilda board is actually surprisingly positive given where we are on the ladder atm. When I've looked at other team boards there do seem to be more posters who get under other people's skins. For the most part we're quite happy and get along well. I think most of our negative supporters are over at Saintsational. :p

Since I joined the SFA though, I haven't posted there as much and I find whatever I want to post, chances are somebody has already posted it for me.

Other boards are the Footy Jumpers & Graphic Design board just to look at some of the great designs, the Footy Industry board and the Soccer board from time to time.

Last edited:
The St Kilda board is actually surprisingly positive given where we are on the ladder atm. When I've looked at other team boards there do seem to be more posters who get under other peoples skin. For the most part we're quite happy and get along well. I think most of our negative supporters are over at Saintsational. :p

Since I joined the SFA though, I haven't posted there as much and I find whatever I want to post, chances are somebody has already posted it for me.

Other boards are the Footy Jumpers & Graphic Design board just to look at some of the great designs, the Footy Industry board and the Soccer board from time to time.
I get the feeling half my board would demand six years of refunds if we even got 9th again. I envy you.

This is basically an advert for the Footy Jumpers board, but we (the people on that board) have noticed a large number of lurkers mainly just voting on poll, including many from the SFA.

So we came up with a competition to help new designers develop their skills and become better at designing.

Have a read, by clicking on the link below, and feel free to join. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/fj-gd-world-heavyweight-championship-hub-thread.1081427/

I started posting on GD before a Bengwatkins thread lured me to the SFA, this is my home now. I still post on GD every now and then, but only to take the piss out of Quivorir . The threads on GD are starting to s**t me and the fact that it's the same 20 posters.

I'll drop in on the Richmond board every now and then, same with the Music and Media forums.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I started posting on GD before a Bengwatkins thread lured me to the SFA, this is my home now. I still post on GD every now and then, but only to take the piss out of Quivorir . The threads on GD are starting to s**t me and the fact that it's the same 20 posters.

I'll drop in on the Richmond board every now and then, same with the Music and Media forums.

So, changing teams this off season then?

That's what's happening with the WB board at the moment. And I don't know about any other boards, but with the WB board it's primarily led by a certain few posters and then people will argue with them and it will go round in circles.

And these negative posters think Hrovat isn't going to make it because he's not a good enough footballer. To give you some context, that's like saying Daniel Menzel isn't talented enough to make it. It's a ridiculous statement.

Every teams board is like that, except Saints (apparently).

Credit where it's due of course but ours hasn't been that bad though in terms of negativity since Sando has gotten the sack... but there are some people that are only there to whine.

You know nothing.

Try West Coast's famous Priddis thread

Holy s**t that thread actually worked!

Also, after staying away from the Port board for a few years I've found myself able to post there now. Now that we're actually good and not losing to Gold Coast its not a bad place to read.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back