What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail?

Remove this Banner Ad

Read this question somewhere recently, may even have been in another thread on BF.. Not sure. But I find it really difficult to answer.

My 1st thought was a brilliant songwriter but money and fame would lead me to an early death surrounded by orgies of swimming ****.

And this is bad why exactly?

Hmmmmm become a cop or forensic investigator. Or famous actor and/or singer. Or a vet.

Read this question somewhere recently, may even have been in another thread on BF.. Not sure. But I find it really difficult to answer.

My 1st thought was a brilliant songwriter but money and fame would lead me to an early death surrounded by orgies of swimming ****.

This for me means going back in time to the early 80’s.

I worked for an Offshore mining company that travelled the world and the next job was in Norway and I was offered a position but fear held me back from accepting. If I had known that failure wasn’t an option that may have changed my mindset and who knows where that would of lead to

Find a loyal woman to help me create a large and tight-knit family, and raise happy and healthy children, and grow old together.

Such an endeavour in the modern age is of course doomed to failure.

So instead I plan to amass lots of money and make everybody who has ever doubted me watch on as I go from strength to strength, and they wallow in the misery of their meaningless and empty lives.

Those who support me will enjoy my riches and success with me, including those who repent for previously doubting me.

Buy a lotto ticket with the intent of winning the $70 million jackpot.

Become an omnipresent, all knowing, all seeing, altruistic deity.

A real one that is, not like the fictitious ones some worship now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd play golf, in the men's comp and be one of the highest sponsorship earning "athletes" in the world for forty years.

Or if it has to be closer to home, I'd play AFLW during the summer and win the B&F every year, then play AFL and kick three goals a game as a high flying, running small forward.

Find a loyal woman to help me create a large and tight-knit family, and raise happy and healthy children, and grow old together.

So instead I plan to amass lots of money and make everybody who has ever doubted me watch on as I go from strength to strength, and they wallow in the misery of their meaningless and empty lives.

Those who support me will enjoy my riches and success with me, including those who repent for previously doubting me.
First paragraph but insert loyal man. Except the child I already have one .

This is such a personal and deep question . I actually have tears in my eyes thinking about it.

Mine is pretty much an amalgamation of these two things. Main difference is that I have found the guy. I just wish I could fix us or rather my own insecurities/issues and be happily ever after like we both want but just can't make work :'(

First paragraph but insert loyal man. Except the child I already have one .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back