Discussion What Year Did Essendon Wear These?

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 22, 2008
Moama
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Anyone got any idea

SANY1551.jpg

SANY1550.jpg

That reminds me I must check out the local op shops and see if they have any guernseys. You always seem to find the real rarities there.

Very true. Once picked up an old brisbane broncos jersey their for 50 cents, put it on ebay, started bidding at 99c ended up selling for nearly $60.

Very true. Once picked up an old brisbane broncos jersey their for 50 cents, put it on ebay, started bidding at 99c ended up selling for nearly $60.

Well I went to one out of the three in town yesterday. No dice. The place smelt a bit but "Dot" behind the counter was very nice :)

Will need to try the other two which I don't pass by near as much.

iknow someone who goes to 8 op shops reglularly 3 or 4 times a week, alot of the workers snavvle all the good stuff and whack it on ebay from what hes told me, i know one person who sells footy jumpers on ebay who im 95% sure gets his stock from a large op shop chain, how do you ask? well i saw a umpires jumper in a op shop in my area alomost brought it, but it had writing on the inner saying there name and surname, so i didnt buy it, 3 weeks later i see it on ebay with 40 other footy jumpers listed, must be a worker

Was TAC still Essendon's sponsor in 2003? Or was it Orange by then? Because in 2003 there was a planned clash/away guernsey that never went through, but since this is primarily black I'd say it's more likely this was a training guernsey and not a clash.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was TAC still Essendon's sponsor in 2003? Or was it Orange by then? Because in 2003 there was a planned clash/away guernsey that never went through, but since this is primarily black I'd say it's more likely this was a training guernsey and not a clash.
tac stopped in 2000 orange took over in 2001 and changed names into 3 then samsung theve had clothing sponsers scince 1997 of rebok fila puma adidas

iknow someone who goes to 8 op shops reglularly 3 or 4 times a week, alot of the workers snavvle all the good stuff and whack it on ebay from what hes told me, i know one person who sells footy jumpers on ebay who im 95% sure gets his stock from a large op shop chain, how do you ask? well i saw a umpires jumper in a op shop in my area alomost brought it, but it had writing on the inner saying there name and surname, so i didnt buy it, 3 weeks later i see it on ebay with 40 other footy jumpers listed, must be a worker

Thank god the old ducks at our op shop dont have a clue!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back