Media What's in a name?

Remove this Banner Ad

That's a market that really shouldn't be encouraged.

If we can isolate them from the rest of society we'll all be the merrier.

dude you have changed

never thought id see you give up on your coup and meekly crawl off to live out your days with the dragons
I don’t change, my ill bred friend, I adapt to my surroundings. This league has become a cesspool and a breeding ground for hugs, kisses, and circle jerking rookies and that needs to stop.
he would fit in well then I reckon
has the personality of a cardboard box
Pizza comes in a cardboard box moron, so you look pretty stupid now don’t you?!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As I recall, it was you who voted for it. I wanted another name, but you were all 'Sin City' love

Incorrect. I wanted Swamprats FFC.

Also, you may have voted for something else (good on you by the way), but you and I don't make the majority.

I recall MP putting up Sin City?
giphy.gif

You were there, so you should. Or was it you? You or him, it was one of you. The rest of us had no say, coz it was an authoritarian regime at the time

It was an open vote to decide the name. Who or whomever chose the selection of names is pretty irrelevant at the end of the day.

The most populous name was then selected. Even though I didn't like it, I still went ahead and implemented it.

I'm not sure how that's an authoritarian regime? In fact that's the complete opposite.

It was an open vote to decide the name. Who or whomever chose the selection of names is pretty irrelevant at the end of the day.

The most populous name was then selected. Even though I didn't like it, I still went ahead and implemented it.

I'm not sure how that's an authoritarian regime? In fact that's the complete opposite.

The doubt is in your head now, that's all that matters

The doubt is in your head now, that's all that matters

What doubt? I've been open and consice about this from the start?

And what did you vote for?

I already told you and everyone else in this thread. Swamprats FFC.

This is a bizarre tangent you've gone on. You just accused me of being part of an authoritarian regime, yet you were in the main name change chat with MannumPower and I. You also voted for Sin City.
I don't understand what you're trying to say as it's all been wrong.

What doubt? I've been open and consice about this from the start?

I already told you and everyone else in this thread. Swamprats FFC.

This is a bizarre tangent you've gone on. You just accused me of being part of an authoritarian regime, yet you were in the main name change chat with MannumPower and I. You also voted for Sin City.
I don't understand what you're trying to say as it's all been wrong.

Settle down spook, I'm only having fun with you. So Shangri La was the name I put up. Knew it was something, and did it take a league wide vote? I wasn't privy to the committee. And MP did come up with Sin City it would seem, so I was right

Remove this Banner Ad

Back