When a 7 foot yank who can't play footy is your best forward, yore seasons already over.

How bad is Mason Cox?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

who allegedly took less money to play for Richmond

I can tell you he did. There's what you think you know, then there's what i know ;)

I can tell you that I won't blow in your mouth.

Doesn't mean it's true.

Yes mate, a random Carlton supporter two years later has the answers to what i already know.

Yes mate, a random Carlton supporter two years later has the answers to what i already know.

Bully for you, and what you "know".

I'll tell you what I know. Every single player who puts himself on the auction block ends up the same. His manager and the Club he goes to come out and tell the world that he went there for less money than the other Club(s) who were in the bidding race offered.

Every single one.

So I guess I have two choices. I can call bullshit, or I can assume that you are such a deep football insider that you are privy to the salary management and trade strategy of both Richmond and Collingwood.

I am very comfortable with my choice in this matter.

Bully for you, and what you "know".

I'll tell you what I know. Every single player who puts himself on the auction block ends up the same. His manager and the Club he goes to come out and tell the world that he went there for less money than the other Club(s) who were in the bidding race offered.

Every single one.

So I guess I have two choices. I can call bullshit, or I can assume that you are such a deep football insider that you are privy to the salary management and trade strategy of both Richmond and Collingwood.

I am very comfortable with my choice in this matter.

Of course mate. When it comes to Richmond, i consider you an absolute expert. You know everything. And what you don’t isn’t worth knowing.

Translation. You are in fact not an insider at all, you are a gushing, drooling fanboi with a low budget bluffing game.

No, seriously, i know people in the club. But, you tell me differently big guy. I can’t ever stay mad at you you sexy bitch.

841FC083-263B-4019-AC9A-E2972C8CEC55.jpeg

No, seriously, i know people in the club. But, you tell me differently big guy. I can’t ever stay mad at you you sexy b*tch.

I knew people at the Club when Carlton wasn't paying players under the table. They told me everything was ship shape and Bristol fashion.

And I sat for lunch in the Social Club with one of them within earshot of Elliot (anywhere in a three mile radius) when he had a five figure bet with the two players sitting with him that he would give up smoking immediately. Then lit up over the cheese and paid out on the spot.

The things people who know tell to people who do not know are not to be trusted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He certainly did... in fact he won more flags in 4 years than Richmond have in the last 40 :$ But you'll still find that winning the Coleman and the flag in the same year is a very rare event

so it still happens? yeah it's so rare more then 1/4 of your flags came from having the leading goalkicker

it's been done in the last 20 years, will happen again

Back