Where do you rank Scott Lycett among the rucks in the league?

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks to salty weages, thread is now about Lycett or Pav

Vote away gentlemen

Had a bad moment on Thursday but on the whole he's had a good season.

Certain people only have the tendency to focus on the bad though.

Good thing you never judge a player by the one mistake

Or two even

Great stab at it there. Pav was definitely an ordinary footballer who was lucky to play more than 50 games.
Lycett on the other hand.... definitely in the top 40 Ruck’s in Australia.

Had a bad moment on Thursday but on the whole he's had a good season.

Certain people only have the tendency to focus on the bad though.

Wont somebody think of Lycetts children, oh the inhumanity

It was only an air shot, he's had a super season

Now about that dud called Pavlich, look here everyone

Great stab at it there. Pav was definitely an ordinary footballer who was lucky to play more than 50 games.
Lycett on the other hand.... definitely in the top 40 Ruck’s in Australia.

It was a perfect response. A Fremantle supporter puts up a video of Lycett stuffing up in the goal square as though that is supposed to reflect in some way on his ability or ranking in the scheme of things, and lo and behold a player as great as Pavlich made similar stuff ups. Do they define Pavlich? I wouldn't have thought so. Putting up the first video was rather meaningless. In fact I'm sure we could run off and find videos of most players, making a mess of something as some point.

It was a perfect response. A Fremantle supporter puts up a video of Lycett stuffing up in the goal square as though that is supposed to reflect in some way on his ability or ranking in the scheme of things, and lo and behold a player as great as Pavlich made similar stuff ups. Do they define Pavlich? I wouldn't have thought so. Putting up the first video was rather meaningless. In fact I'm sure we could run off and find videos of most players, making a mess of something as some point.

Why are you talking about Pav in a thread about Lycett and ruckmen

They aren't even in the same post code, ridiculous comparison

Stay on topic

Why are you talking about Pav in a thread about Lycett and ruckmen

They aren't even in the same post code, ridiculous comparison

Stay on topic

It is not about comparing the players. It seems pretty obvious the original reply with the 2 Pav videos was really nothing to do with bringing Pav into the discussion. It simply highlighted, as I did comment in my post, that chucking up a video of someone stuffing up an easy goal, mark or anything else in footy is meaningless in if you're trying to add something constructive to a discussion about a players ability or ranking, because, as the 2 videos of Pav highlight even the greatest players make simple and embarrasing stuff ups. It doesn't say anything about what sort of a player Pav was, anything more than the first video of Lycett is definitive of him. It's not hard to see what was being got at.

I'm sure you could, knock yourself out but I'm here to discuss Lycett

Was a classic air shot from the unco ruckman

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But Lycett is s**t

Remove this Banner Ad

Back