Where to watch the grand final

Remove this Banner Ad

dean33

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 10, 2007
melb
AFL Club
Richmond
For those of us not lucky enough to be in Brisbane and stuck here in Melbourne, where will people be watching the big game? I’m waiting for Dan’s presser tmrw and hoping restrictions are eased to allow us to watch in a pub maybe outdoors although trying to book somewhere is gonna be tough.
Having been there for 17 and 19 watching on TV isn’t going to be the same but it’s all we have, what is everyone planning?

Very good thread..I honestly have no idea. I guess we have to wait for Andrews announcement tomorrow..even though people will break rules that day.

Honestly might have to watch at home with litres of alcohol prepared for the end..and then after might have to meet some friends and join the party.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

At home probably, id imagine even by some miracle they allow beer gardens to be open getting in anywhere will be a nightmare.
Rather have something with close mates and family.

With luck I’ll be over the road at a mate’s house... eating, drinking and celebrating.

I just got home from buying a new TV.
Richmond Saturday night and Storm Sunday night.
Best

I was double screening last night ... smells like 2017 🐯 ⚡

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A leaked email from the Premier's Office states that there will no gatherings until at least October 26 to "stop those f***** feral Richmond c**** from having any fun this year" because it's not his team.
i do remember last year on GF day, he posted "good morning to everyone, except GWS fans" something of the sort

Yep nigh on impossible, easier to get grand final tickets.
Amen mate, wont just be the footy fans.
Every man and his dog are itching to get out and rightfully so aha.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back