Which club is Richmond's biggest rival?

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, here's a list of teams I hate:
Carlton, Collingwood, Essendon, norf, port, hawthorn, Sydney, GWS, Gold Coast, west coast and Fremantle. So one of those. Probably Collingwood traditionally, but Carlton more recently, especially since 2013.

It changes for me and in no particular order of hate id say pies, blues and bombers....If blues are up and pies down the bottom of ladder the rivalry and hatred id view more towards the blues, when ess were flying in early 2000 hated them with a passion their flog supporters i despise and pies when both teams up n bout hate them like no 2moro....Guess im saying i have an equal hatred towards those 3 but the order changes...

Have discussed this over the last 3 decades seeing as outside a couple of cameos we have been s**t ******* house and we are closing in on the magical 40 year mark now. For me rival s**t is a thing of the past when by and large we were battling it out with the tankers or the scum for supremacy. Nowadays it's been we are s**t and the rest are shitter or vice versa. Unless it's fighting it out at the top of the ladder or for a spot in the granny or for flags this rivalry s**t means just that s**t. I donot get anything out of beating s**t trucks and we are all s**t trucks

For me its ******* carlton, and I, m happy that they wont finish 18th as I would put an extra team in just to see them finish 19th.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton is the only team for me to hate. I've missed having them competitive. I'm much more interested when I have a decent villain.

I've been experimenting with hating Norf the past 2 seasons. The incessant whining of Scott helps. Their supporters are a bit like Carlton's, in that they cheer for the umpires with more passion than they ever cheer for their own team. (Ever sat near those *heads who don't make a peep all game, including staying silent while their team song plays after they win, but they pull out the bullhorn to shout "BALL" or "DELIBERATE". They are cheering for the umpires, and have paid their $25 to enjoy the lovely officiating, IMO.)

But really, I can't hate Norf. Not like I hate Carlton.

Essendrugs because they made me hate them more than Carlspoon. The rest are irrelevant unless Eddie is going all sooky sooky la la about something.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back