Votes: 1 1.0%
  • MRJ

• Stack

• Garth

• Total voters
Word is that Dow is coming on in leaps and bounds. Could be ahead of RCD for a debut by the time the season starts.

Having said that, Ross will have a breakout year and i think it will be a head turner from across the comp. No doubt.

Dow did debut

box070

Cancelled
Jan 8, 2021
AFL Club
Richmond
It’s time to start transitioning in the midfield. Get games into Dow RCD Ross and do it whilst Cotch Dusty shedda and co are still performing at a level that can help guide and pull them out of the s**t when needed. We did it well this year with Shai.
you don’t want them to to drown because we held out too long. Get them time and experience with the old heads so when the retirements come they’re already in the groove

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
It’s time to start transitioning in the midfield. Get games into Dow RCD Ross and do it whilst Cotch Dusty shedda and co are still performing at a level that can help guide and pull them out of the sh*t when needed. We did it well this year with Shai.
you don’t want them to to drown because we held out too long. Get them time and experience with the old heads so when the retirements come they’re already in the groove
How many times do we play crows & Norf?

rammbo

Club Legend
Apr 5, 2011
victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Ben Miller just may suprise with his Noah Balta type traits

db26

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2007
Punt road
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa,A-league
For those 'fans' that keep saying Dow will debut in 2021.

Doesn't look out of place this kid attacks footy hard and in under player good hands to will surprise a few.

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond

Richmond

Noah Balta

Likened to Richmond premiership player Alex Rance, Balta is a very reliable defender who has slotted into Richmond’s backline nicely. Something that was highlighted in his debut season in 2019 was his versatility, being able to play in the ruck, back and even up forward.

Riley Collier-Dawkins

Although he hasn’t made his AFL debut yet, Collier-Dawkins looks like a great prospect for the Tigers, and has got the ability to remain calm under pressure and apply pressure in the attacking half of the ground. He was a standout in Richmond’s VFL premiership win in 2019, and will be battling to get into the Tigers’ AFL side.

Thomson Dow

The younger brother of Carlton’s Paddy Dow, was one two debutants for the Tigers in 2020. Dow is a very good player around stoppages and shown his potential in bursting away from packs, which suits the Tigers’ aggressive and successful game style.

Sydney Stack

Although has had some off-field issues, Stack is still a promising young talent, who has featured in 26 games for the Tigers. He’s not afraid to put his body on the line to win the footy, and is great across half back. He can easily grab it and go and deliver the ball to one of his team mates up forward and isn’t afraid to push up when necessary.

Maurice Rioli Jr

Drafted at Pick 51, Rioli looks like a promising recruit, after being recruited from St Mary’s Football club in the Northern Territory, The best part of his game is his forward pressure and the Rioli name is one that will as per usual, have Tigers’ fans salivating.

Infamy

🐯🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Oct 1, 2004
Melbourne, VIC
AFL Club
Richmond
I think Ross is the most likely candidate, he has some runs on the board already and is clearly putting in the work this offseason
I voted for Miller though, I really hope he clicks this year as it will mean our key defenders are locked in for the next 8-10 years

If RCD breaks out then lock us in for a 5 peat

Jul 3, 2008
eastern-most tiger in the nation
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Abers
I think Ross is the most likely candidate, he has some runs on the board already and is clearly putting in the work this offseason
I voted for Miller though, I really hope he clicks this year as it will mean our key defenders are locked in for the next 8-10 years

If RCD breaks out then lock us in for a 5 peat
I have a feeling Miller may have been training as KPF. And I hope the selectors go for him over Chol for the 3rd tall forward until CJ is available.

Grrr

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 16, 2009
mildura
AFL Club
Richmond
I have a feeling Miller may have been training as KPF. And I hope the selectors go for him over Chol for the 3rd tall forward until CJ is available.
I hope so, looks a natural forward.
Reckon RCD is ready, Ross has been ready since before his debut. CCJ is ready also.
Good to see how Dow, Martyn, Hugo go against strong mids in the VFL before they get thrown into the middle at AFL.

Last edited:
Jul 3, 2008
eastern-most tiger in the nation
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Abers
I hope so, looks a natural forward.
Reckon RCD is ready, Ross has been ready since before his debut. CCJ is ready also.
Keep to see how Dow, Martyn, Hugo go against strong mids in the VFL before they get thrown into the middle at AFL.
Be great to see VFL level football again. 2020 was a development wrecker. Especially for RCD who was on the cusp of AFL selection.

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
We already know what we get from Chol(Not much).Nothing to lose really by giving Miller a go instead.

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
He was very strong as an underdeveloped 18 year old in the VFL, another 2 pre-seasons he should be a monster inside mid. He actually likes the physical stuff, and that is pretty rare coming out of the 18 into the VFL.
Have my doubts about him.Hope i'm wrong but he just looks like a vanilla mid too me.

Back