Discussion Which current Saint/s could have kicked the Shuey goal to win a final?

Remove this Banner Ad

Sir Skid

Just one Kegs lady boys!
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Ex-Moderator St Kilda - Nathan Freeman Player Sponsor 2016
Nov 30, 2012
Behind you
AFL Club
St Kilda
Great game last night but got made me wonder just who on our list could we have relied on to kick that goal to win the game.

Great game last night but got made me wonder just who on our list could we have relied on to kick that goal to win the game.

No. 5! Savage!

Watching that game live on TV, brought back all the memories of THAT game, and THAT last 19 seconds.

I must confess that after the treatment we got from the feral Port freaks around us, I LURVED the same heartbreak happening to THEM!

All together now; "They've got the power to lose! The power to choke! Come on! Port Adelaide regression!

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching that game live on TV, brought back all the memories of THAT game, and THAT last 19 seconds.
Same here JiggsteR45......they were 2 goals up and then the car crash started......like us ......similar margin....and the lead vanishes very quickly.

It was an amazing finish.

Acres or Membrey as some have said above.

Carlisle and Sinclair next level... but have a feeling that both Billings and Gresham will end up pretty high on this list. They are are good enough students of their own games to improve.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back