Which one of you Cats flogs did this?

Remove this Banner Ad

Does it still count as soap if it's just the slivers of leftover soap we find in public toilets when we venture to the big city? If so, yes.

Urinal blocks don't count.

Does it still count as soap if it's just the slivers of leftover soap we find in public toilets when we venture to the big city? If so, yes.

Urinal blocks don't count.

Just feel its important to make the following information public. What is known as urinal blocks to those of us who's supported team are based at, or south east of punt road oval, are known as 'little yellow lollies' in all other areas. But as you say, no good as soap. Better as lollies or to spice up the odd golden shower.

Meanwhile, in Geelol, in these very trying, nervous times, with the knowledge that one of their own, ( Lingy?) tried to silence Dank. With the least desirable injection substance, * Lead.

*compared to Geelols preferred injection material, 'undetectable performance enhancing peds,' closely followed by the totally legal but not part of my repertoire 'meat injection.':rainbow:

Shut down Dangerfraud and they're stuffed.
Exactly. It's too simple.

And yet you wonder why after R1 Clarko's still stumbling around looking for his coach of the year award. :$

smedts-selfie-620.jpg

Nah....... probably some Crows flog, they have history when it comes to dodgy s**t in womens toilets

Imagine there was one thread which puffer didn't make it about them and the crows.. what a glorious thread that would be!

But what you say has merit.. my money is on Clangerfield.. is it a coincidence that he arrived in 2016 and now this sort of thing is happening???

Exactly. It's too simple.

And yet you wonder why after R1 Clarko's still stumbling around looking for his coach of the year award. :$
Clarko just sent me a semaphore message and says he is quite content with winning flags :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's obvious ! Another AFL club sent a couple of spies to Geelong to install the cameras. They reminded them that the rooms had been relocated whilst the grandstand is being rebuilt. They searched around but obviously got the location wrong.

Come back to me when your house cost more than a pack of condoms lower-west Horashmite.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back