Analysis Who plays as 2nd key forward in 2021?

Who plays the second key forward role in 2021?

• Charlie Comben

Votes: 41 50.0%
  • Josh Walker

Votes: 16 19.5%
  • Robbie Tarrant

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Tristan Xerri

Votes: 15 18.3%
  • Ben Mckay

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • other-someone we trade or draft in

Votes: 5 6.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Was always going to be Walker IMO.

I’m more concerned about who gives Goldy a blow out in the ruck. Would much prefer Walker in there, then Larkey tbh.
Josh has had a few good games as second ruck for the Lions but we need to start getting games into our next ruckman.

they didn't draft for this year's team lineup. give will a chance before you lament his drafting

That's not what is being said.

We lack fwds big time so yeah if Logan looks great its hard to watch.

No reflection on Phillips at all. Want them both!

We've got Powell. Let's enjoy it. I also expect Ford is gonna Cement his position later this year.

I'm happy with both Phillips and Powell.

I want Logan too though as we are really thin up fwd. (and probably everywhere)

And Ford!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When Xerri gets fitness up - he’ll be given a good go.
Need a decent second ruck as we will see when larkey is going up against ports two rucks

Xerri has a lot of the third letter of the alphabet, about him.

I don't think he'll be a star, but pickle-me-grandmother, he'll be a vital cog, moving forward.

A big part of me felt crook seeing Logan McDonald, looking great.

No, he needs like 5 years to get a possibility of becoming a key forward. We dont even have the system that can deliver the ball to him set up right.

In other words, once we got the delivery system right, any key sized player could do the job.

No, he needs like 5 years to get a possibility of becoming a key forward. We dont even have the system that can deliver the ball to him set up right.

In other words, once we got the delivery system right, any key sized player could do the job.

I am in disbelief with how dumb you are.

Have a look at premiership teams over the last 20 years. Almost all of the have a gun key forward, some have two.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I am in disbelief with how dumb you are.

Have a look at premiership teams over the last 20 years. Almost all of the have a gun key forward, some have two.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I can't believe how stupid you are, all premiership team have the best midfield/forward delivery system. Carey is only the king with north midfield of 90s.

Back