Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Western Bulldogs

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Essendon

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood losing two GF's in a row would be delicious & they wouldn't recover for years.

Collingwood for me. I'm hoping it's a year of the Magpies as:

Hills Football League Division 2 - the Gumeracha Magpies beat Kersbrook on the weekend to end a 35-year premiership drought.
Hills Football League Division 1 - the Hahndorf Magpies are undefeated this year and are red-hot favourites to beat Onka Valley in the grand final this weekend.
SANFL - Port Magpies in the granny against Glenelg.
AFL - Collingwood in a prelim with a favourabe chance of making the big day.

Collingwood for me. I'm hoping it's a year of the Magpies as:

Hills Football League Division 2 - the Gumeracha Magpies beat Kersbrook on the weekend to end a 35-year premiership drought.
Hills Football League Division 1 - the Hahndorf Magpies are undefeated this year and are red-hot favourites to beat Onka Valley in the grand final this weekend.
SANFL - Port Magpies in the granny against Glenelg.
AFL - Collingwood in a prelim with a favourabe chance of making the big day.
Eddies head will explode.

only one vote for Collingwood? I don't think they're that good, going into finals i had them behind Richmond, Geelong and West Coast but they've had everything go there way lately. Hawks beating West Coast in Perth round 23 to slip into 4th and get a home final against 1st and then win that because the cats were absolute trash that night, setting up a home prelim and hostile environment against a GWS that will have no support at all at the MCG and don't play well there.

I actually hope GWS win from here but i think a Richmond Collingwood GF is the most obvious outcome and would be a great game. And Richmond is the better side but they probably were the better side going into last years prelim too.

i wouldn't write off the cats either knocking off the tigers - it's wide open this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingwood have lost 27 Grand Finals. It could well be 28 this year but imagine the stress and pressure of making any Grand Final for them.

How good could they have been if they won just a few of the many they’ve lost.

I'll be happy to see Bucks and Pendles get a premiership this year, even if Eddie getting one too might make it a little bit sour. But I care more about my magpies in Port Adelaide and Hahndorf.

Back