Preview Who's everyone supporting in finals?

Remove this Banner Ad

Boomerfan99

Premiership Player
Jun 22, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Nuggets
I'm thinking one of Crows Eagles or Port.

Still hate crows from 98 but love the way they play.

Hate the eagles but would be a great way for Drew to go out.

And Port cause Robbie Gray is my fav non-north player.

Wouldn't mind GWS either. Especially if Josh achieves success and more finds reason to come to us.

As long as the drug cheats, tuggers (hate them more that Dustin shunned us), cats or colas don't win.

I can't remember a finals series that I've cared less about.

I'd like to see a repeat of last year where both of the top ranked winners from week one get beaten in the prelims so the AFL have to strongly consider binning the ridiculous pre finals bye.

I can't remember a finals series that I've cared less about.

I'd like to see a repeat of last year where both of the top ranked winners from week one get beaten in the prelims so the AFL have to strongly consider binning the ridiculous pre finals bye.
When are these so-called finals supposed to be on?

GWS as I'm a member. Grand final tickets to be sold to highest bidder. Hoping they play Richmond, Essendon Adelaide or Geelong so I can make a motsa.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
How much did that set you back?

Has to be Adelaide or maybe Sydney doesn't it? Play a good brand of exciting football (Adelaide), and I just about hate every other team in the 8.
GWS - Silver Spoon
Richmond - Highest rate of flog supporters, they can't beat Brisbane without posting about it 1000 times on Facebook.
Geelong - Meh, have had plenty of success
Port Adelaide - Pretenders favoured by an easy draw.
Essendon - Squirt Squirt
Westcoast - Ducking pricks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worst outcome/s:

Adelaide (from there & they're the absolute worst supporters).
Richmond (couldn't believe when I moved over here 3 years ago how quickly I would come to hate this supporter base, such a chip on their shoulder). Would love to see them go out in straight sets more than anything.

Best outcome:

Sydney when they were 1-6 I put $50 on them at 29-1.
GWS I really think Josh Kelly will come to us if they win the flag. No unfinished business.

And to a lesser extent, financially, but unrealistically West Coast as I put a multi on half way through the season Dustin Martin Brownlow, Franklin Coleman, West Coast Premiership.

West Coast, Port & Essendon won't do much damage.
I usually barrack against Geelong, but Richmond can EAD.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back