Prediction Who's leading our Best and Fairest at the halfway mark of the season?

Remove this Banner Ad

We have had a brilliant start to the season while dealing with our fair share of injuries to some very important players. What's your prediction on who is leading our B&F at the halfway mark?
This is my attempt at it.

My top 5 prediction is.

1. Dahl. Inspirational leader of sorts, brings 110% every week, and the rest of the boys feed off it. Isn't blessed with elite size or skills but makes up for it with sheer hard work and determination. If he isn't leading at this stage I would be very suprised.

2. Macrae. This may suprise a few because he cops it a bit on here due to his foot skills. But with Bontempelli getting all of the attention, week in week out this kid fly's under the radar. Averages over 28 disposals a game and just under 5 tackles. And has been as consistent as anyone on the team. Always plays well against elite competiton.

3. Hunter. Another one that cops a bit of criticism on here. Is prone to make some mistakes as all 21 year olds are, but he's turned himself into one of the best ball winners in the game. Averaging a ridiculous 31 disposals. The kid just knows how to find space. If he can work on his decision making, it wouldn't surprise me if he takes home the Sutton medal this year.

4. Bontempelli. Started the season pretty slow due to offseason hip surgery. But the last month and a half he's just come on in leaps and bounds. He's been easily our best player in that period. And has so many strings to his bow. Not only does he thrive on the tough inside contests, but is also hitting the scoreboard with regularity. Still doesn't quite look 100% and that's enough to keep opposition coaches awake at night, imagining what he will be like when he does in the next few weeks.

5. Libba. What more can be said? He's an absolute warrior. You wouldn't believe he was coming of a torn ACL if you watch him play. He's just a legend. He's pound for pound the toughest bloke in the AFL. And by foot the most underrated player in the competition, and hits the scoreboard regularly. You win premierships based on having players like Libba.

1) 23
2) 21
3) 21
4) 20
5) 23(?)

Wow. Read those numbers and weep norfies

Remove this Banner Ad

Back