Who's your biggest threat to us going back to back

Remove this Banner Ad

I hate to admit it but you might have to include Carlton unfortunately
I don't see them as a threat if we play our A game.
Our team more evenly balanced around the ground.
Their forwards flopped last finals series.

Probably us brother. Sydney, GWS our biggest threat although I think we have them covered.
All we need is for the injuries to stay low around September.
Yeah Swans & Giants are the 2 I'd be most worried about..might also be because they both beat us.

Interested to see how we go against Cats & Dee's. Neither impress me, but we usually have close games with both of them.

Probably us brother. Sydney, GWS our biggest threat although I think we have them covered.
All we need is for the injuries to stay low around September.
One silver lining to having injuries mid year is the wonderful surprise packets like Joe and Lachie emerging unexpectedly. And seasoned guns like Jordy, Titch, Billy and Howey giving their bodies some rest for an assault on back-to-back. We've got this. 💪

One silver lining to having injuries mid year is the wonderful surprise packets like Joe and Lachie emerging unexpectedly. And seasoned guns like Jordy, Titch, Billy and Howey giving their bodies some rest for an assault on back-to-back. We've got this. 💪
Exactly and how beautiful it will be when it all comes together

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine once we go full strength again, with the added benefit of having put games into players like Sullivan and Richards and potentially getting McStay back

Hopefully Charlie Dean can have a much smoother period this time around
We are in this right up to our eyeballs. The win against Carlton was really special. We had no right to win really but we have a coach for the ages.

We are in this right up to our eyeballs. The win against Carlton was really special. We had no right to win really but we have a coach for the ages.
That’s the one thing I still don’t understand… How we manage to play BETTER without our best players, maybe we thrive on being backs against the wall

If we're going to be a chance Mcrae needs to play players on form regardless of experience for the rest of the year. Some change is better for the side.
Having said that Sydney look the best and while I think we could beat them at the MCG I'm not too sure about the SCG.

Interstate prelims for mine is going to be the biggest thing (if we even make the prelim). Some likelihood we will need to go through either Sydney or GWS in a prelim up there. And possibly even play another final interstate against a Port or someone.

The problem with finishing low in the eight is that you are going to need to do it on the road.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back