Why boycotting Israel matters

Remove this Banner Ad

It's meant to be simplistic. Everyone belongs everywhere. It takes f*ck-all understanding to realise it. Yes, applying it in the world is hard, but if you throw a load of kids into a yard together they will play together. We need to seize that simplicity and apply it to the adult world. Starting local but thinking global. I'd welcome a Jew or a Muslim into my neighbourhood or home at any time. Unless they proved to be arseholes through speech or action. 'a-hole' has no race you see, they simply are.

Co-existence is both possible and within our grasp. And I never went to uni mate. I co-existed with many cultures and formed many friendships on the factory floor and in kitchens and all sorts of other shitty jobs I endured so I could travel. I grew up in a left-wing household, but what I saw as I worked and travelled reinforced my ideals about cultural integration and co-existence.

It won't be easy but if we start with the children, working from the ground up, we can create something better for them to grow into.

You mean well, you are just deluded that's all, well perhaps deluded is a bit mean.

You are totally unrealistic.

But good luck.

I apply it in my own life, and realise more positives than negatives. Maybe you've had a bad trot and it's made you cynical of the shitty side of this world, but it's not all crap. Trust me.

Haven't had a bad trot at all, i have pretty good life, so i wonder why you would be all sour when someone has a different opinion, i have a few thousand years of history to back up my position, but as i said - good luck.

Haven't had a bad trot at all, i have pretty good life, so i wonder why you would be all sour when someone has a different opinion, i have a few thousand years of history to back up my position, but as i said - good luck.

If I come across as sour I apologise, that is not my intention. I agree you are entitled to your own opinion - all I can do is disagree with your position

Oh Dear.

Zionism isn't a religion.....It's a geo-political position, peculiar to the extreme right-wing neo-cons of both the Likud party & the U.S State Dept, as dictated to it by the Israeli APAC Lobby.....The strongest, richest & most influential lobby in Washington by far.

If you ain't pro-Israel, then you won't get to be POTUS.

And last I checked....It's only Muslim countries that are currently being destroyed by the U.S war-machine, NATO; & the sundry paid-off mercenary 'terrorist' groups, doing Israel's bidding.

It helps when your position & view on things matches up with the real world.....And not that which the MSM Zionist owned media tells you.

ramble ramble ramble.

Israel (jewish nation) and Christian/secular based nations (most of the western world) are pro democracy.

Islamic nations are mostly anti democracy.

Even you can understand that? Maybe not.

For the third time goebbells, what media does the county of Israel own? Your anti-semetic fictional propaganda/ramblings are clear for all to see.

Oh Dear.

Zionism isn't a religion.....It's a geo-political position, peculiar to the extreme right-wing neo-cons of both the Likud party & the U.S State Dept, as dictated to it by the Israeli APAC Lobby.....The strongest, richest & most influential lobby in Washington by far.

That ir suits your left wing world view....

Most jewish people rightly or wrongly are zionists. As a response to the holocaust and never again combined with long history before that of persecution and longing for a jewish homeland. Any suggestion it is not widely and passionately held view would be false.

ramble ramble ramble.

Israel (jewish nation) and Christian/secular based nations (most of the western world) are pro democracy.

LOL....Oh Dear.....If you think that modern day Israel or the U.S.A are Democracy's, then you really do have no clue at all.....The current prez of the U.S, had the election rigged via cross-checking & Jim Crowing 11 swing States; & his opposition cheated her way to the DNC primary......The Likud party, in conjunction with U.S interference, has been rigging the Israeli elections for the entire 21st century.

Most jewish people rightly or wrongly are zionists.
As a response to the holocaust and never again combined with long history before that of persecution and longing for a jewish homeland. Any suggestion it is not widely and passionately held view would be false.

No, their not.....In fact, the Jewish religion expressly states that Semites are not supposed to ever have their own homeland....Real religious Jews are anything but Zionists.

Tommy Robinson
7 hrs ·
Here's me talking with a 3rd generation Muslim refugee in a refugee camp in the West Bank so called Palestinian authority . He was a great lad but your free Palestine money in the uk funds terrorism not them. Most people who fly the Palestine flag here have never even been there

No, their not.....In fact, the Jewish religion expressly states that Semites are not supposed to ever have their own homeland....Real religious Jews are anything but Zionists.
Not true their is a very small number of ultra religious sects views that do not, and then many still live in and support israel. The reasons are complex and a secondary outcome.

The great majority of jews religious or otherwise support zionism. 50% of the worlds jews live in israel.

Last edited:
Do see that your viewpoint is a barrier to the vision he described?

Its also another reason why its unrealistic.

get back to me when you have some more life experience, sweeping up some rubbish on a shop front floor is different to marrying outside your faith or culture , picking schools for kids and everything that goes with general living, that's when differences become apparent, not sweeping floors or working in kitchens

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its also another reason why its unrealistic.

get back to me when you have some more life experience, sweeping up some rubbish on a shop front floor is different to marrying outside your faith or culture , picking schools for kids and everything that goes with general living, that's when differences become apparent, not sweeping floors or working in kitchens
o_Oo_Oo_O

Is there a list of countries we should boycott and the reason for the boycott?

I assume we give China a free pass - because they are so good at making cheap stuff we all love to use?

But if the only product they make which you can think of is a Sodastream, then I assume its a good idea to boycott them?

Israel is actually one of the global leaders in IT, medicine and agricultural innovation.

Some Israeli inventions/products include:

USB flash drive
Intel Pentium and Celeron computer processor chips (which exist in just about every computer on earth)
Mobile chip technology that exists in every phone was developed in Israel, Israel invented SMS and voicemail mobile technology
Cherry tomatoes
Video on demand (VOD) was developed in Israel
PillCam - first pill that can be swallowed that takes pictures
The epilator
Uzi gun, iron dome etc
Viber
Israel invented modern drip irrigation technology (it's how they turned a desert into an agricultural hub)
Many more...

You have Israel to thank for Mobile phone, computer technology etc.

And yes.. soda steam.

But apparently, we need to boycott them :drunk:

Israel is actually one of the global leaders in IT, medicine and agricultural innovation.

USB flash drive
Intel Pentium and Celeron computer processor chips (which exist in just about every computer on earth)
Mobile chip technology that exists in every phone was developed in Israel, Israel invented SMS and voicemail mobile technology
Cherry tomatoes
The epilator
Uzi gun, iron dome etc
Viber
Israel invented modern drip irrigation technology (it's how they turned a desert into an agricultural hub)
Many more...

And yes.. soda steam.

Soda stream originally was boycotted because they had a factory on disputed land. They employed mostly palestinians at well above average wage. Protest made them move back to israel proper and the employed Israelis.

You realy wobder sometimes if the left actually cares about the people involved.

Soda stream originally was boycotted because they had a factory on disputed land. They employed mostly palestinians at well above average wage. Protest made them move back to israel proper and the employed Israelis.

You realy wobder sometimes if the left actually cares about the people involved.
They didn't decide to resolve it by putting it on undisputed land, bought or rented legally etc?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

USB flash drive
Cherry tomatoes
The epilator
Uzi gun, iron dome etc
Viber
Many more...

And yes.. soda steam.

Don't forget that most humane of inventions also: Drone technology.....Murder by proxy.

Most jewish people rightly or wrongly are zionists. As a response to the holocaust and never again combined with long history before that of persecution and longing for a jewish homeland. Any suggestion it is not widely and passionately held view would be false.

However in the 1920s when European Jews had a choice they overwhelmingly choose to immigrate to America rather than Palestine.

Jews around the world are not immigrating to Israel in vast numbers. So how are they Zionists?

Disputed by who? Israel sees it as their territory.
It was put their to help palestinians.
A quick Google shows the company did not blame the factory closure on the boycott campaign.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...as-ceo-says-boycott-antisemitic-and-pointless
SodaStream, which sells home fizzy drink machines, has been targeted by international protests. Citing financial reasons, SodaStream announced in 2014 that it was closing the West Bank factory. The Boycott, Divestment and Sanction (BDS) movement said its pressure was behind the decision.

Standing in the new factory in Israel’s Negev Desert that will replace the West Bank facility when it closes in two weeks, Daniel Birnbaum said the boycott movement has only had a “marginal” effect on his business. He accused it of spreading lies and said Palestinian employees were given pay and benefits far higher than anything else they could find in the West Bank.

And it is the Israeli government that refused workers permits:

The West Bank factory is within an illegal settlement in the Israeli-occupied territory. SodaStream said it employed up to 600 Palestinians there, and had sought to transfer their jobs to the Israeli plant. But Birnbaum said Israel had granted only 130 work permits so far due to security issues and many likely would lose their jobs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back