Why boycotting Israel matters

Remove this Banner Ad

Retirage-photo-de-Hitler-et-dEva-Braun-N%C2%B013.jpg

230287.jpg

What's this post all about Chief? What message are you sending to Fat Yak?

What's this post all about Chief? What message are you sending to Fat Yak?
Wow OK I didn’t think it needed explaining but the message is that just about anyone, no matter how horrendous, can have positive propaganda.

Wow OK I didn’t think it needed explaining but the message is that just about anyone, no matter how horrendous, can have positive propaganda.

Reductio ad Hitlerum? The first thought that came to mind?

I really like old monochrome historical photographs but the appropriateness of third reich images in the context of the massacre of 11 jews at worship? Just to make a cheap political point? Kinda the thing you would accuse Trump of doing Chief?

Tolerance, understanding and goodwill.

You just hate the Jews because you’re jealous of their high IQ and want to find a scapegoat for your feelings of failure and insufficiency. You love Muslims! You’re obsessed with conspiracy theories and finding connections that aren’t there, you loser! You’re paranoid

You just hate the Jews because you’re jealous of their high IQ and want to find a scapegoat for your feelings of failure and insufficiency. You love Muslims! You’re obsessed with conspiracy theories and finding connections that aren’t there, you loser! You’re paranoid
It's funny how he posts comments like the post below and then totally ignores the fact that the opposing side and a number of other Islamic countries haters who have power are hell bent on attacking and destructing Israel. Yet we never see him make such posts about Iran or Palestine for example.

What chance peace when the haters have power!

Wow! For someone who doesn't know me and doesn't have the capacity to assimilate my posts you certainly know a lot. Are you an example of the Jewish high IQ. It's a rhetorical question - that means a question asked to make a point rather than elicit an answer.

Those many intelligent, compassionate, humanitarian Jewish folk and organisations who I quote regularly in my posts and who usually form the basis of my posts are the answer. Hate mongers and racists like you are the problem.

yAOSvra.jpg

Do not conflate standing up against antisemitism and hate with blind support for Netanyahu’s government. We were horrified by Cory Booker’s cynical move to co-sponsor anti-BDS legislation in the wake of the Pittsburgh shooting, to use our grief to repress free speech. Standing with Jews in the moment means standing for the rights and freedoms that every person in this country, in Israel/Palestine, and throughout the world deserves.

IFNOTNOW

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another day in Israel and more rockets raining down on them, 400 to be exact, from Hamas animals. These rockets are used to target Israeli civilians (it is NOT resistance) including woman and children in nearby towns. They are fired around school closing times to maximise casualties. Hamas are absolute pigs. Now, will the their fanboys on bigfooty or the anti-Israel brigade come out and condemn this? If they truly were balanced, they would call this out for what it is without including the caveat that Israel are evil. If they don't it is proof they are biased in their anti-israel hatred. Will they? I won't hold my breath...

"IDF said that at least 400 launches were identified, with about 60 interceptions by Israel's Iron Dome missile defense system.

Reports suggest that Gaza militant factions intentionally coordinated the attack on the bus with a precision rocket in the afternoon, expecting to cause greater casualties at the end of the school day, but Israel was said to order the closure of schools following the preceding evening's escalation.

A residential building Ashkelon was struck by rocket fire on Monday night with Israeli media reporting two injured.

Police and bomb disposal units were working to defuse a number of projectiles that landed in the southern Israeli city.

Three more people were reported lightly injured in Israel's southern city of Sderot, as rocket alerts continued to sound near the border but also as far as the Dead Sea and Hebron
."

https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/inte...to-israel-at-least-two-hit-border-communities

Why would anyone post such obviously biased propaganda on a footy forum ?
What do you hope to achieve ?
Is it a popularity contest ?

It isnt the slightest bit important for anyone to care about Israel/Palestine.
They've hated each other for thousands of years and they arnt about to stop in the next 1000 years.

There is nothing needing to be fixed, and noone needs to pick a team.

Why would anyone post such obviously biased propaganda on a footy forum ?
What do you hope to achieve ?
Is it a popularity contest ?

It isnt the slightest bit important for anyone to care about Israel/Palestine.
They've hated each other for thousands of years and they arnt about to stop in the next 1000 years.

There is nothing needing to be fixed, and noone needs to pick a team.
You've not noticed the the forum has a far greater scope than just "footy"? That it covers lots of other mainstream - even not so mainstream - sport, as well as a truckload of other stuff from politics to mysteries and the paranormal. Now, I haven't visited the Mysteries and the Paranormal thread cos the topic doesn't have any interest for me. Which makes me wonder why you'd visit Society, Religion and Politics expecting not to see a substantive issue such as major long lasting conflict not canvassed. Furthermore, as you don't care why you'd waste time here.

Oh! And as you're post #1641 I'd suggest there are many who do care.

Um! Who is the aggressor and which side has sustained the most deaths and casualties - by light years.

Bquw7E5.jpg

MONDOWEISS

What ignorant drivel. The reason there are less israeli casualties is because Israel cares for its civilians (unlike the otherside who willingly puts them in danger, you know by telling them to break the lines into military zones, act as human shields - which Hamas admit they do, intentionally firing rockets from public places and I could go on forever) and use such measures like iron dome, bomb shelters as well as cancelling school days when rockets rain down on towns (as mentioned in the articles).

To say Israel are the bad guys because the numbers are lower truly reflects your limited intelligence, as well as the intelligence of anyone who purely demonizes Israel (whilst ignoring the Palestinian terrorism)

As per the post above mine, no one is buying your poor propaganda. It's like you are paid to post such biased fiction (propaganda). Why do you do this day in day out? It's really strange and obvious to see... Before you ignore the facts in my post for the umpteenth time, I'll jump in ahead and say at least I'm NOT posting biased fiction as fact. I am posting facts to discredit your drivel. Everything in my post I write with the support of true facts. Whereas you post biased one sided anti-israel propaganda and pass it off as fact, without anyone engaging with you.

What ignorant drivel. The reason there are less israeli casualties is because Israel cares for its civilians (unlike the otherside who willingly puts them in danger, you know by telling them to break the lines into military zones, act as human shields - which Hamas admit they do, intentionally firing rockets from public places and I could go on forever) and use such measures like iron dome, bomb shelters as well as cancelling school days when rockets rain down on towns (as mentioned in the articles).

To say Israel are the bad guys because the numbers are lower truly reflects your limited intelligence, as well as the intelligence of anyone who purely demonizes Israel (whilst ignoring the Palestinian terrorism)

As per the post above mine, no one is buying your poor propaganda. It's like you are paid to post such biased fiction (propaganda). Why do you do this day in day out? It's really strange and obvious to see... Before you ignore the facts in my post for the umpteenth time, I'll jump in ahead and say at least I'm NOT posting biased fiction as fact. I am posting facts to discredit your drivel. Everything in my post I write with the support of true facts. Whereas you post biased one sided anti-israel propaganda and pass it off as fact, without anyone engaging with you.

So what I've posted from a variety of humanitarian progressive Jewish sources - including firsthand reports from former soldiers and others - is drivel. But the blatant regurgitated extreme Zionist propaganda you post is not. lol

At least you've moved from the well practiced anti semite smear - or self hating Jew if you are a progressive/humanitaran Jew - to other ad hominem stuff that merely confirms you are an extreme Zionist apologist/ propagandist.

I'll keeping posting evidence from progressive humanitarian Jewish sources. While, I guess, you'll keep trotting out Zionist propaganda camourflaging it as unbiased and truthful. lol.

So what I've posted from a variety of humanitarian progressive Jewish sources - including firsthand reports from former soldiers and others - is drivel. But the blatant regurgitated extreme Zionist propaganda you post is not. lol

At least you've moved from the well practiced anti semite smear - or self hating Jew if you are a progressive/humanitaran Jew - to other ad hominem stuff that merely confirms you are an extreme Zionist apologist/ propagandist.

I'll keeping posting evidence from progressive humanitarian Jewish sources. While, I guess, you'll keep trotting out Zionist propaganda camourflaging it as unbiased and truthful. lol.
ROFL at you trying to make out that the s**t you post is reasonable and acceptable. It is simply leftist propaganda from pro palestine, anti netanyahu and anti israel/jewish sources.

Israel has dropped Arabic as an official language after 70 years. 20% or so of the Israeli population are Palestinian. Does this mean that Palestinian culture and tradition has now been eradicated from the lands where Palestinians have lived with Christians, Jews, Druze etc for well over 1500 years? Is this not the final process towards genocide/ethnic cleansing because after all, Australia made sure that the two state solution was defeated and now, as well as Palestinians being "nowhere" people, the state of Israel has expunged their language and if this state of affairs continues for say, another 50 years or so and Palestinians just dissolve away into nothingness, is this a holocaust?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back