Why boycotting Israel matters

Remove this Banner Ad

MkwRdc8.jpg

JEWISH VOICE FOR PEACE

More ad hominem hooey, which again explains why you're regarded as a figure of fun.
The irony of you having a go at anyone else for posting supposedly ad hominem stuff. Pretty sure what you posted above was ad hominem trash. After all you made no effort to even try to counter strauchnyy . And you wonder why posters laugh at the crap you post and label you a NPC.

The irony of you having a go at anyone else for posting supposedly ad hominem stuff. Pretty sure what you posted above was ad hominem trash. After all you made no effort to even try to counter strauchnyy . And you wonder why posters laugh at the crap you post and label you a NPC.

The only people that laugh at the tragedy that is the Palestinian people are the barbaric IDF and people like you.

The stuff that AM posts is above your humanity grade.

Tick-tock... The Hague is looming large for all those Israeli crimes against humanity.

The only people that laugh at the tragedy that is the Palestinian people are the barbaric IDF and people like you.

Tick-tock... The Hague is looming large for all those Israeli crimes against humanity.
The Hague is only reserved for small invaded countries like Serbia, Croatia, etc.

ROFL Palestine aren't as innocent as you make them out to be.

Also way to making stuff up about me laughing at the tragedy in Palestine. Although you lying about other people's positions on issues and making stuff up is normal for you.

Can you actually assimilate any information? You add nothing to this thread - or any for that matter. Glib meaningless slogans and personal attacks that's it. When you post something showing you have the most rudimentary grasp of the situation I'll respond. Until then, I'll do like most others, regard you as no more than a figure of fun

Can you actually assimilate any information? You add nothing to this thread - or any for that matter. Glib meaningless slogans and personal attacks that's it. When you post something showing you have the most rudimentary grasp of the situation I'll respond. Until then, I'll do like most others, regard you as no more than a figure of fun
ROFL says the bloke who posts opinion pieces from anti Israel/Likud sources, way more often their not can't forumlate their own position and/or reasons in support of it and routinely attacks other users using glib meaningless slogans who they don't agree with. Maybe you should practice what you preach but I know that would be a challenge for a hypocrite such as yourself.

ROFL Palestine aren't as innocent as you make them out to be.

Also way to making stuff up about me laughing at the tragedy in Palestine. Although you lying about other people's positions on issues and making stuff up is normal for you.

We'll see how far that argument gets the Israeli war criminals.
Israelis who have committed crimes against humanity will take their place alongside Hitler and the Nazis where they belong.

Tick-tock.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ROFL says the bloke who posts opinion pieces from anti Israel/Likud sources, way more often their not can't forumlate their own position and/or reasons in support of it and routinely attacks other users using glib meaningless slogans who they don't agree with. Maybe you should practice what you preach but I know that would be a challenge for a hypocrite such as yourself.
God help us! Most of my posts include material sourced from a large variety of progressive humanitarian Jewish people and/organisations. All of whom love their country but are deeply concerned at the direction the extreme Zionists are taking it.

I've just posted a message from the great Josh Bornstein in another thread in which he refers to "five buckets of dumb" in another context. Some might say that fairly much applies to you as it turns out. Not me of course.

Perhaps one day you'll manage to grasp the content rather than make vacuous accusatory posts. Not holding my breath.

Last edited:
AM, what are your thoughts on the Palestinian islamists who are firing rockets intentionally at Israel’s civilians (woman and children etc) with the sole purpose to maximise Israeli civilian casualties (similar purpose to Bourke St terrorist)? Care to tell me your thoughts on this without blabbing on about other irrelevances. I’d like your view just on this small isolated incident that is, Palestinian rockets fired at woman and children’s heads.

Firstly, do you endorse this? Secondly, do you think this act of rocket firing will encourage action from Israel that further continues the spiral (meaning the Palestinians are aware they put their people at risk but continue to fire rockets anyway coz they give 2 shits about their civilians), and lastly, is it good or bad to intentionally fire rockets at civilians for stability and peace?

I’m not talking about any other Israel/pal topic. Just the rockets fired at civilians. I want your response for just the rockets. Are you for or against the rockets fired by the Palestinians?

AM, what are your thoughts on the Palestinian islamists who are firing rockets intentionally at Israel’s civilians (woman and children etc) with the sole purpose to maximise Israeli civilian casualties (similar purpose to Bourke St terrorist)? Care to tell me your thoughts on this without blabbing on about other irrelevances. I’d like your view just on this small isolated incident that is, Palestinian rockets fired at woman and children’s heads.

Firstly, do you endorse this? Secondly, do you think this act of rocket firing will encourage action from Israel that further continues the spiral (meaning the Palestinians are aware they put their people at risk but continue to fire rockets anyway coz they give 2 shits about their civilians), and lastly, is it good or bad to intentionally fire rockets at civilians for stability and peace?

I’m not talking about any other Israel/pal topic. Just the rockets fired at civilians. I want your response for just the rockets. Are you for or against the rockets fired by the Palestinians?

You don't seem to be able to understand that even if you attach the worst motivations for the rockets it DOES NOT in any way justify Israel slaughtering innocent people.
It is not just the hunting down of rocket firers by Israel that is slaughtering innocent people.
Israel has turned Palestine into a giant concentration camp.
If you're expecting no blowback from turning an entire nation into a concentration camp then you are deluded.
Israel's end game is to erase Palestine and Palestinians from the map.

Israel is committing genocide and will be hold accountable for its actions, it's only a matter of time.
"The rockets, the rockets" isn't going to do anything for Israel when Israeli crimes against humanity puts Israel on the same level as Hitler and the Nazis.

I would have thought you'd have concluded I am anti violence and oppression. I understand you wanting to narrow the focus to just one side of the equation as it suits your bias. But not looking at the reasons for the Palestinian retaliation begs the real question.The question you have to ask is why did the Palestinians resort to this? Could it have been following bombing and destruction from Israel? Not to mention the frustration of decades of oppression, occupation, being caged and treated like animals that is.

Israel has the power and influence to stop this dreadful situation. Stopping the provocation of continuing to annex land and violently destroying Palestinian homes would we a good starting point.

You don't seem to be able to understand that even if you attach the worst motivations for the rockets it DOES NOT in any way justify Israel slaughtering innocent people.
It is not just the hunting down of rocket firers by Israel that is slaughtering innocent people.
If you're expecting no blowback from turning an entire nation into a concentration camp then you are deluded.

Israel is committing genocide and will be hold accountable for its actions, it's only a matter of time.
"The rockets, the rockets" isn't going to do anything for Israel when Israeli crimes against humanity puts Israel on the same level as Hitler and the Nazis.

U r very nieve

Point 1 - what concentration camp? West Bank? The entire nation? Huh? Given Israeli arabs enjoy full rights and that the West bank is largely run by Fatah, I assume you can only mean Gaza. You fail to see the reason why there is a wall around Gaza. The reason = stop terrorism and suicide attacks. Since the wall went up it has been a success to Israelis stopping bus explosions and blown up woman and kids in pizza shops enacted by the palestinians as "resistance". Are you saying Israel should just open the gates of Gaza? What do you think would happen to the israeli population? There would be imminent terrorism, stabbing sprees, blown up buses, cafes etc. There is movement between Gaza and Israel under heavy restrictions and the reason is the Palestinians choose to enact terror 100% of the time. I agree with you that living conditions are not good inside gaza, and its terrible for the good folk living there. But Number37 - tell me what you'd do as Israeli PM, would you just open the gates and allow your civilians to be killed and butchered by hamas? You also forget that Egypt, an Ally of the Palestinians ALSO BLOCKS GAZA - what do you think about that? Next, please show evidence of Israelis working Palestinians to death, with death marches, gas chmabers, terminal experiments etc. You slander Israel with complete fictional crap, I expect evidence or shut the f*ck up.

Point 2 - "genocide" what genocide? PAlestinian population is growing at an exponential rate. what the F are you talking about? You want to talk about genocide, go look what the arab countries did to the jewish population in the 40s & 50s. Iraq, Iran, Morocco, Jordan etc all had thriving jewish communities contributing to society all but killed and expelled. Now there is something like 5% remaining if any. THAT is genocide. Conversely in Israel, you have arab athletes representing israel, Arabs in parliament, the druze representing the IDF, miss Israel recently was arab and you have both arab/jewish doctors working together. I'm not sure if you have any idea in the region? Arab countries are no where near as accomodating so where is your anger towards them? Or is it just jews/Israelis you care about?

Point 3 - Hitler/Nazis systematically killed 6 million jews (half the jewish population) by hunting down and shooting, torturing all jews they could find in a final solution with death camps wiping out a race. Israel lives with hostile neighbours constantly trying to attack it, yet still has a 20% arab population that are israeli citizens! what the actual F are you on about mate? Comparing that with the holocaust. You are sick and I'm ashamed that people like you post this drivel on a footy site. Slap in the face to any jews or holocaust survivors.

I would have thought you'd have concluded I am anti violence and oppression. I understand you wanting to narrow the focus to just one side of the equation as it suits your bias. But not looking at the reasons for the Palestinian retaliation begs the real question.The question you have to ask is why did the Palestinians resort to this? Could it have been following bombing and destruction from Israel? Not to mention the frustration of decades of oppression, occupation, being caged and treated like animals that is.

Oh AM. You miss the point again.

But I'll bite. How far to you want to go back? how wide should we look at it? Well, lets see. Going backwards it looks like this:

Israel bombs the site where rockets are fired from.
Palestinians fire rockets because they are blockaded in gaza and want to destroy israel.
Gaza has a blockade (from Egypt too mind you, which you are silent on) to stop Palestinians terrorizing Israeli citizens and blowing buses and cafes up
Palestinians terrorize Israeli civilians because they (driven by their leaders) are driven by islamist extremism and refuse to live side by side with israel and want the full state for themselves (much like how they refused land in 1948 and instead attacked israel).

Core point: Palestinians refuse to live with Israel.

If they wanted to live happily with the jews, there would be no terrorism, no need for a blockade, no reason for rockets, no air strike.

Israel has the power and influence to stop this dreadful situation. Stopping the provocation of continuing to annex land and violently destroying Palestinian homes would we a good starting point.

How can they stop the blockade when the palestinians will only just continue stabbing, terrorizing the israeli population. Since the blockade, suicide attacks have dropped significantly. Why would Israel open itself up to murder and terrorism? It starts with Hamas dropping its arms. Also, how can you say israel shouldn't stop rockets? Have you not thught for a sec that Hamas fire intentionally from civilian areas? They admit they do this. They need to cop the blame for a destroyed home when they fire the rocket from said home.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back