Will Eagles fans conduct themselves like the embarrassing 2017 Richmond dickheads?

Remove this Banner Ad

Ahh, that scum Melbourne rag trying their best to bring down an empire. Unbelievable the dirty tactics you lot go to over there.
Just ask Embley about it all...

He'll happily tell you that he kicked Chick, Kerr, and Cousins all out of his house during a party when they were out of their minds. Thankfully there were still some good people at the club because even Worsfold was trying to sweep all of the drugs under the rug.

Wow look at you projecting, must be fun pretending people look up to you on the internet.
Hopefully this tale shows that Infact, you didn't waste your time sooking on bigfooty all summer as you've been accusing others of doing.
I wonder how this tale is gonna delete the 200+ page's of pissing and moaning in your history :straining:

BTW nobody gives a F what you did before the GF or immediately after:thumbsu::thumbsu::moustache:
Odd that you dont give a f what he does, yet you check the 200+ pages in his history:think:

We will be up there again, most likely finish above your guys as you struggle with the new 666 rule changes and trying to fit an overpaid Suns offload into your culture... Lots of discontent down at punt road I hear.
What have you changed at Geelong that would make you think you will finish above Richmond, your old hacks are a year older, one of your best players of last year wants out, you traded away a decent goal kicker and you've just completed another winless finals series, oh and you're still stuck with Scott as coach.

There's a fine line between positive thinking and ignorant stipidity.

:rolleyes:

Heard this tune before. Geelong are not Richmond, we don't briefly rise to the top and then sink back into the muck like some turd in a swirling current. We will be having a crack next year... again :)
Yes sadly for Geelong they still have a single digit premiership tally.

e53e7d7e24f97aeb5ca3ec4c4bfa89ea.jpg

Here little eagle come and play with the red ball I found.
84f38989208b9e846e4e326963193b6e--turkey-time-pardon.jpg

xin_241001200908098111604.jpg

e53e7d7e24f97aeb5ca3ec4c4bfa89ea.jpg

Here little eagle come and play with the red ball I found.
84f38989208b9e846e4e326963193b6e--turkey-time-pardon.jpg

xin_241001200908098111604.jpg

Very true!

Big mean tigers can eat up dead/prepared meals at home, but having to face any real team away or a live bird at home and they fold.
Enjoy your "road warrior" win against Gold Coast.
We were all in such awe!

Talk all you want, let us judge you on the exploits on-field in 2019.
Looking forward to the contest.
And that fledgling Eagle that destroyed you is gaining in strength.
As are the magpies and hawks actually...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very true!

Big mean tigers can eat up dead/prepared meals at home, but having to face any real team away or a live bird at home and they fold.
Enjoy your "road warrior" win against Gold Coast.
We were all in such awe!

Talk all you want, let us judge you on the exploits on-field in 2019.
Looking forward to the contest.
And that fledgling Eagle that destroyed you is gaining in strength.
As are the magpies and hawks actually...
As if campaigner everyone knows one of the tigers natural enemies is the Wedge Tailed Eagle
View attachment 585584
I seem to have ruffled some feathers:rooster:

What have you changed at Geelong that would make you think you will finish above Richmond, your old hacks are a year older, one of your best players of last year wants out, you traded away a decent goal kicker and you've just completed another winless finals series, oh and you're still stuck with Scott as coach.

There's a fine line between positive thinking and ignorant stipidity.
The starting posses are gonna stuff your game plan up. You rely on camping on the opposition getting first touch and then running it out on the rebound. That sag off tactic only works when you can swamp good players with a bunch a mouth breathing runners. That won't happen next year.

But yeah, we will have a much more effective forwardline. Our midfield is still going to be dominant, and won't have to carry the forwardline, and we have the best backline in the comp.

You got that Suns bloke, right?

hqdefault.jpg

Richmond mugs post 2017 was the worst, most obnoxious group of supporters j have encountered in any sports, in any code, anywhere.

All throughout season 2018 they were squealing 'We're gonna win the flag, we're gonna win the flllaaaaaggg' like the Broken Heel queens in that AAMI ad.

Unhappily for them, the players got ahead of themselves and got sliced and diced by a rampant Pies outfit on the Prelim Final, who were sick of the arrogance and hubris of The Tiger Clowns (both players and supporters).

It was only the 2nd time in my life I was rooting for Collingwood in a final (since 1990 Grand Final), and it was extremely satisfying.

The Eagles players and fans have been the total opposite post their 2018 Premiership win, all class and grace.

Dimma, Dustbin, and Trent should take lessons from Simpson, Shuey and Hurn on how to conduct themselves as champions. Humble and dignified.

hqdefault.jpg

Richmond mugs post 2017 was the worst, most obnoxious group of supporters j have encountered in any sports, in any code, anywhere.

All throughout season 2018 they were squealing 'We're gonna win the flag, we're gonna win the flllaaaaaggg' like the Broken Heel queens in that AAMI ad.

Unhappily for them, the players got ahead of themselves and got sliced and diced by a rampant Pies outfit on the Prelim Final, who were sick of the arrogance and hubris of The Tiger Clowns (both players and supporters).

It was only the 2nd time in my life I was rooting for Collingwood in a final (since 1990 Grand Final), and it was extremely satisfying.

The Eagles players and fans have been the total opposite post their 2018 Premiership win, all class and grace.

Dimma, Dustbin, and Trent should take lessons from Simpson, Shuey and Hurn on how to conduct themselves as champions. Humble and dignified.

Cool story bro :thumbsu:

Tigs still on track to 3in5;)
Well they’re already rampaging favourites for next year so it will be a MASSIVE choke if they don’t. :)

hqdefault.jpg

Mmmmm. The salty tears of sore losers.
This anger and hatred, fear and loathing, has helped make our Premiership success all the more enjoyable.
Thanks for posting your buthurt Alphonse_ :thumbsu:

Mmmmm. The salty tears of sore losers.
This anger and hatred, fear and loathing, has helped make our Premiership success all the more enjoyable.
Thanks for posting your buthurt Alphonse_ :thumbsu:
Hey Grin we’re still waiting to hear your stories of celebration and happiness following the Richmond premiership that put the “boring” celebrations of other football fans to shame. :)

Again, would you care to regal these wonderous tales of merriment and mirth that are beyond any other supporter?

Especially considering your posting history shows you were moaning for recognition on the bay all summer long? :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back