Certified Legendary Thread Winged Guernsey Petition/Letter - #ReturnTheWings: WINGS RETURNED, PERIL RETURNED - JOB DONE! - Pt.2

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freight Train

Board man gets paid.
Sep 12, 2015
The West
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Cherries, Glory, Marítimo, Raptors
Gotta say that these Sekem jumpers look better than ISC stuff.
100%

The thing to remember is that Sekem have been doing this for a long time, so the product development is top notch. I did have reservations originally when I heard Sekem were in the mix last year along with Castore but yeah, all-in-all, they’ve delivered where Castore couldn’t and where ISC, at least IMO, fell short.

Would be keen to pick up retails if they are released.

THE A5

Club Legend
Jul 26, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
100%

The thing to remember is that Sekem have been doing this for a long time, so the product development is top notch. I did have reservations originally when I heard Sekem were in the mix last year along with Castore but yeah, all-in-all, they’ve delivered where Castore couldn’t and where ISC, at least IMO, fell short.

Would be keen to pick up retails if they are released.
Im surprised ISC were average considering how long they’ve been in the game for. I only recently found out they sponsored the Aussie cricket team in the 90’s

THE A5

Club Legend
Jul 26, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
Castore seem to promote their teams on insta a bit. Roosters and Storm have got some posts and stories but we’ve had none apart from their announcement.

funny how we made a promo video for them even after their fu** up.

TY24

Kieran Tierney is my dad
Mar 21, 2017
The absolute middle of nowhere
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Glory, Wildcats
2003-04 FILA with the bottom diagonal logo coming out the pants is peak domestic cricket aesthetic.
267937.jpg

Dunno man, the Universe Boss playing for WA in the OG Big Bash was a sight to behold.

What a uniform as well. Best domestic strip Aussie cricket has ever seen IMO.

Ok Boomer

Back in my day
Jul 27, 2015
South West
AFL Club
West Coast
I liked the 01-02 VB series kit. Shame that we sucked that ODI season. That series was one of my first memories watching cricket and Mark Waugh was really struggling in what turned out to be his last series so I thought that he sucked.

1617931287360.png

Remove this Banner Ad