Certified Legendary Thread #ReturnTheWings, Part 2: Job Done!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMFG why didn't they have the long sleeves when I got the same jumper in short sleeve a couple of years ago?!

The short was about $40 cheaper tho

I sold my short online the same day to recoup some of the cost of the longie. Worth it.

DREoUuSVwAACuEc.jpg

I saw the new guernsey in a shop window this arvo. Dayyymn those wings are FAT!!

I went in to have a look but there were none hanging on the rack. There were ISC polos available and I have to say, they looked and felt like real cheap quality. Would not buy.
bit weird how they got the long sleeves of it first, considering its summer atm and it would be too hot to wear them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got the new polo for Christmas. Think it looks pretty good.

Was shocked that it's not cotton (polyester). Normally I can't stand the stuff, but it was actually ok from that perspective.

Looks a bit shiny though. My two year old asked me if I was going swimming (looks a bit like a rashie to her I suppose).
As in the one on the website or the one Brander and Allen wore draft night?

Got a Royal guernsey for Christmas.

I like the new logo, but the colours are weak compared to my Puma royal jumpers. I prefer both the blue and Gold on the Puma.

I'd also argue the wings are actually too big, and the fit is not as nice as the Puma either.
The rebranding would have been near perfect if it didnt involve the ISC change.

Got a Royal guernsey for Christmas.

I like the new logo, but the colours are weak compared to my Puma royal jumpers. I prefer both the blue and Gold on the Puma.

I'd also argue the wings are actually too big, and the fit is not as nice as the Puma either.
The rebranding would have been near perfect if it didnt involve the ISC change.

wings look a bit awkward on retails.. but thinking the fitted players issues will look pretty good...the original jumpers had wings about the same size and they looked great

Should this be locked and a new discussion started as unstickied?

Personally id say leave it open, this was something he helped start and was passionate about. Its QS' legacy and something he should be proud of what it acheieved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back