Certified Legendary Thread #ReturnTheWings, Part 2: Job Done!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I reckon it's meant to be that the royal wings is our jumper now. We'll wear the yellow when required but from the club's point of view the royal is it, and I gotta say, I love that.
That's exactly what the club said. We always wear royal unless there's a clash, then we wear gold. To be honest, I like that. Though I think one game in Gold and Royal shorts at home a year would be a nice tribute to our past.

That's exactly what the club said. We always wear royal unless there's a clash, then we wear gold. To be honest, I like that. Though I think one game in Gold and Royal shorts at home a year would be a nice tribute to our past.
We should have been wearing it for the dig deep game for the last few years now.

I would like us to use it for a couple more games we don't clash as well.

The clash jumper last year was used in the portraits I think as a bit of marketing around the team store. Wonder if they don’t have the player issues yet.

Last edited:
Interestingly, Melbourne has introduced a royal blue clash jumper this year. So now they're the ones with the confusing mix of navy and royal. Not us!!

(It should be noted that Melbourne wore royal blue from 1975-86 as well).

97f9f10dfab85389cf5459f15b1ad070.jpg
b9ab6529c1d7974b691a3f82da00c6db.jpg

Full royal training kit looks mint

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That training kit with more pronounced yellow strips would be a sick preseason/AFL X jumper.

That training kit with more pronounced yellow strips would be a sick preseason/AFL X jumper.

If they added the gold numbers to the back, could be great for AFL X.

I know there’s no wings, but that’s a great clash one off promo jumper

Love the simplicity of it, works well with the new logo.

I saw a royal version on the afl sites store, royal with yellow eagle head, flexifit, not the snap back, so same as this black one but royal, looked awesome, but haven't seen it anywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back