Certified Legendary Thread #ReturnTheWings, Part 2: Job Done!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puma still has the best looking template as far as I'm concerned, but I'd be content if we moved to someone like New Balance or something.

List of good manufacturers in AFL that we could switch too
ASICS - colours are really vibrant. Just look at bulldogs change from 2016 to 17
New balance
Adidas
Canterbury - only knock is the orange in Norths off field kit.

Potential to big names to bring severe swag to AFL
Jordan - risky as they are owned by nike
Under Armour - would have some epic training kit
Adidas Originals - off field kit would be too good. The tracksuits would be epic. Our players may start smoking dope #420

Do not want at any cost
Majestic
Nike
X-Blades

Yeah. I love the peril but I’m saying that how it’s a farce how two vfl clubs can wear their home jumpers that kinda clash with each other but the rest of the league has to abide to another set of rules.
I feel like last week was an outlier and Carlton should have been in white/grey shorts. It’s a bit harder to go grab the right shorts like they did a couple years ago when the game is in tassie.

And McGovern. ISC really is s**t.
Yeah we get it. You have a vendetta against ISC.

I’m not entirely happy with ISC either, but it’s their first year supplying the club, I don’t think any club has had a perfect transition from manufacturers. All their issues are small for our kits, I’d expect them rectified come next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m not entirely happy with ISC either, but it’s their first year supplying the club, I don’t think any club has had a perfect transition from manufacturers. All their issues are small for our kits, I’d expect them rectified come next year.

They have faded colours for every club they sponsor.

Royal blue doesn't clash with purple yet we're wearing our clash strip Sunday anyway :rolleyes:
Purple is lighter than Navy - Royal clashes with it more than most other strips (though not a major clash). Bulldogs also wear a clash v Freo

Yellow is a much better contrast - and we've worn our clash v Freo for a long time. No issue here. Enjoy the gold!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back