Certified Legendary Thread #ReturnTheWings, Part 2: Job Done!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are they unveiling it on a Saturday when the team is interstate? My feeling is that we will be playing in this v Giants.

Sir Douglas Nicholls round is round 10, we’re away against Hawks. I hope we also wear it at home whatever the design is

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Pretty sure it is Round 11 this year, we play St Kilda at Home. Also the HJ logo on the back indicates it's the Home sponsored jumper.

Sydney vs Carlton open the round, saw that mentioned when the Swans launched their Indigenous yesterday.

Pretty sure it is Round 11 this year, we play St Kilda at Home. Also the HJ logo on the back indicates it's the Home sponsored jumper.

Sydney vs Carlton open the round, saw that mentioned when the Swans launched their Indigenous yesterday.

Yeah correct, sorry misinterpreted this article. The round is opened the Sunday before, for symbolism IMG_1148.JPG

No yellow next to hungry jacks logo - means it's not a Wings jumper.
There's no yellow wings - you can confirm that from the images they've shown

Unless the blue dots make some kind of wings pattern, no wings.

I can handle that for an indigenous jumper as long as the design is good.

F20BB62D-B3B0-4726-A62C-5D10ECC5A236.png Surely we are wearing this tomorrow? Makes no sense why would unveil this when the team is interstate and we got two indigenous players in the travelling side.

View attachment 495865Surely we are wearing this tomorrow? Makes no sense why would unveil this when the team is interstate and we got two indigenous players in the travelling side.

Nah don't think we are wearing the Indigenous until Round 11's Indigenous Round - agree it is a strange day/time to announce the guernsey.

Bubba and Ah Chee got presented their guernsey's today for the game, it was our Home/Away guernsey.

Nah don't think we are wearing the Indigenous until Round 11's Indigenous Round - agree it is a strange day/time to announce the guernsey.

Bubba and Ah Chee got presented their guernsey's today for the game, it was our Home/Away guernsey.
yeah its very strange.

Also it seems to be the first time that the Wirrapanda foundation logo is on the jumper, perhaps Wirra and maybe Jetta and watson will do a presser in the morning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not that the previous design was bad, but this design could well be better!
View attachment 495946

No mention of the Wirrpanda foundation even though it was prominent in the teaser wonder if it is only on the PI's.... or on the back of the retail versions.

They are wearing retail jumpers in the video they posted on the official facebook page and presumably in this pic.

Can't even find a pic of the back of the retail versions in the team store and they are taking preorders ??

It's nice to see a new Indigenous guernsey, but I've never really liked the ones we do. I prefer when they are a twist on the existing design, like what Sydney did this year.

Yes, this version could have easily incorporated the wings. I am not sure why they couldn’t have arranged the top dwelling places in the form of wings?

Also, I really want to see what the back looks like.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Bloke who designed our indigenous jumper also did Port’s. Port have paid for he and his missus to fly over, accommodated them for 3 nights, sent over 6 jumpers and invited them to the VIP Pre-game function for dinner, drinks and box seats.

West Coast haven’t given his family any jumpers but have offered him 20% off. He’s not attending the match to my knowledge.

Club has been notified. Rectify this please!

Bloke who designed our indigenous jumper also did Port’s. Port have paid for he and his missus to fly over, accommodated them for 3 nights, sent over 6 jumpers and invited them to the VIP Pre-game function for dinner, drinks and box seats.

West Coast haven’t given his family any jumpers but have offered him 20% off. He’s not attending the match to my knowledge.

Club has been notified. Rectify this please!
Didn't Paddy Ryder design their jumper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back