Werewolf World War Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

I like to think there's an intense debate raging in the dead PM right now, but thr mods are probably just time poor.
A mass debate maybe

You suck.
Nick Offerman Laughing GIF

Day 2 result New
Kurve was cornered. This was for sure her moment. She closed her eyes and kneeled down and prayed to any God that would listen.

Silence.

She slowly opened one eye, unsure what she would see.

Laying before her on the ground was MC Bad Genius ' lifeless body, with a bullet hole between his eyes.

Her prayers had been answered. But would her luck continue...

MC Bad Genius (Tomoyuki Yamashita ) - lynched by village

Last edited:
Kurve was cornered. This was sure her moment. She closed her eyes and kneeled down and prayed to any God that would listen.

Silence.

She slowly opened one eye, unsure what she see.

Laying before her on the ground was MC Bad Genius ' lifeless body, with a bullet hole between his eyes.

Her prays had been answered. But would her luck continue...

MC Bad Genius (Tomoyuki Yamashita ) - lynched by village
they say you often yama-shitya pants when you get lynched. I sincerely hope that didnt happen to poor MCBG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Presumably the Mods had good reason to extend the deadline and even better reasons to seemingly reverse their decision. Hope Kurve after this fiddle faddle eventually flips good or ordinary soldier.

Tis all a bit confusing.

Can you please put in the generic term as well as the role? Sorry, but no I will not read the OP.
Why not?
Our hosts go to a lot of trouble to create a game for us don't you think?

Or is it an actual eye problem?

Can you please put in the generic term as well as the role? Sorry, but no I will not read the OP.

How about I do a boncer34 and do the write ups in Japanese?

Why not?
Our hosts go to a lot of trouble to create a game for us don't you think?

Or is it an actual eye problem?
They do. I really don't care though. The game is all the same, I'll read it when I need to, if I need to. But for now I've got no idea when people die if they're good or bad and I guess there's a blissfulness in this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back