Werewolf World War Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

I can’t shake the feeling Chipmunk is staying involved without trying to commit to a role. Kurve is an obvious scapegoat for evil to hide behind at first glance, even if Horrie appears convinced.

Thanks Footypie32 Cadsky
Horrie is fixated on someone and won’t change. In my experience that is very dangerous…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why not start with this statement?

Man I just don't get the pussyfooting around with information from village. Just be clear and blunt so it helps everyone.
I think there is some merit in this approach. Watching the vites and behaviour of some can be pretty telling. FWIW I seered an evil last night and will divulge after the lynch.

Might change my vote later as the day pans out. I'm not convinced of Zerg's story, also asking me if I'm literally Hitler why not peg me for either head roles and include the Alpha? Unless Zerg is the Alpha.
That's the second time you've accused me of being a head and not a 2IC.

I think we both know why.

which are?
Is it possible Kurve has the Tank? If yes, why?

I would be surprised if at least one of the misses was not on her. Is that reasonable?

I am betting she is the RB.

I have been rubbish so far at settling on who I am is convinced is evil/neutral. Have been better at guessing who I think are good. Have you, Dero, Dank and Zerg in the good camp.

Aside from the puzzling case of Kurve, Chimpunk continues to confuse. Have waxed and waned between seeing him evil or benign.

Kurve Footypie32 Cadsky

Remove this Banner Ad

Back