Werewolf World War Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

It won’t be you. It’ll be goatboat

I don't believe TheGoatBaron voted and it said modkill, not modkills. You might be fine.
I'm so impressed at both of you for following the game so closely, and reporting this information after the mod kill of the goat was announced - bravo boys... bravo!

We know who we are lynching tomorrow I guess?

Have you got a list?
no one took you seriously when you voted me on day one, nor when you voted me on day two.. what makes you think they will take you seriously on day three?

We think KT, Chippy, Clarke and Horry are worth closer inspection. Had jmoo on the list too but you've covered that.

I’ll prepare the tea 😊

no one took you seriously when you voted me on day one, nor when you voted me on day two.. what makes you think they will take you seriously on day three?
I take him seriously. Jmoo thanks Cadsky Footypie32

so 3 villager spots left for the following players who have claimed or seered villager:

wizzy
marc - seered
tenz
demureprincess
Nothing - seered

DP and Tenz both voted for I Don't Care (wolf) day 1 which would make me think they're probably not wolfies. We know who the last mafia is. So if I had to guess those two are more likely to be legit than the others.

I'll be killing marc tonight. I'm prob dead tonight so if marc doesn't die he's the next lynch target after jmoo.

so 3 villager spots left for the following players who have claimed or seered villager:

wizzy
marc - seered
tenz
demureprincess
Nothing - seered

DP and Tenz both voted for I Don't Care (wolf) day 1 which would make me think they're probably not wolfies. We know who the last mafia is. So if I had to guess those two are more likely to be legit than the others.

I'll be killing marc tonight. I'm prob dead tonight so if marc doesn't die he's the next lynch target after jmoo.
What were the seers?

wizzy
marc - seered
tenz
demureprincess
Nothing - seered

Vig is going to take out GUH. Any changes of mind will be announced within the next two hours.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

eat my dick - you knew exactly who I was voting for

Needs a little salt

go away whatever GIF by Robert E Blackmon

wizzy
marc - seered
tenz
demureprincess
Nothing - seered

Vig please do not waste a kill on me - let evil kill me as I am a humble foot soldier. If evil don’t kill me though, I will rise with the force of a thousand suns and lynch them all!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back