Werewolf World War Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Would explain no kill but not having an action role for the next phase doesn't affect the flogs now.

Agreed, but for example, the Nazis missing the night before last but killing last night might mean whoever they missed on isn’t the Roleblocker.

3 of these people are soldiers, and one is not.

DemurePrincess
King Tenz
thewizardmelon
Nothing

If the soldiers could figure it out amongst themselves, that would be great.
I’d be looking @thewizarsmelon tbh! The man always has a role and the bogus call of well I won the last game…so village this round!

Pfft! Even more reason to pretend he does t have a role

How would we even begin to work out who the Roleblocker is?

They don’t even need to put in a night action so they can lurk all game. I guess they’d be more interested in self preservation as they get closer to their wincon, as opposed to a soldier.

They don’t even need to put in a night action so they can lurk all game. I guess they’d be more interested in self preservation as they get closer to their wincon, as opposed to a soldier.
Well we have two seers left, they just don't like us very much.

At least wiz has shown up and played the game. KT has 13 posts.

Let's lynch MarcMaverick today Footypie32 Cadsky

Probably Hirihito so probably as good as lynching jmoo. If he flips RB then that's a bonus.

If he flips Hirihito then we can safely pop a kill on King Tenz tonight to check his RB credentials maybe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least wiz has shown up and played the game. KT has 13 posts.

Let's lynch MarcMaverick today Footypie32 Cadsky

Probably Hirihito so probably as good as lynching jmoo. If he flips RB then that's a bonus.

If he flips Hirihito then we can safely pop a kill on King Tenz tonight to check his RB credentials maybe.
You are on something.

ZergMinion please Cadsky and Footypie32

it would be funny if it was the opposite someone just spamming a lot like Demure Princess!

And it would make perfect sense for you to start pointing finger elsewhere right about now considering you have how many votes on you so far 😉🤨

I’d do the same thing! 🤙🏻
lol- you’re scrambling a bit! And you’ve discounted the Wiz’s cover for you… probably why you’re scrambling!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back