Werewolf World War Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure what the hold up is though, haven't we all voted?

Yes, but the Emperor has asked me to honour the deadline.

No harakiri for him.

The Emperor Hirohito walked outside to see the sky. It was a beautiful clear, day. Not a cloud in the sky.

He had refused every chance to surrender the Allied forces had put to him. This was not his way.

He didn't care if thousands of his people had to die, he could not face dishonour.

He called for his handmaiden, but no one answered.

He was all alone now.

________

Winston Churchill sat in his office, smoking his pipe.

Suddenly the phone started ringing.

He stared at it for a few seconds before finding the nerve answer.

He brought it to his ear slowly and listened to what the person on the other end had to say.

He paused for a moment to consider the repercussions of what he was about to say.

"Do it" he ordered.

atomic bomb explosion GIF

MarcMaverick (Emperor Hirohito) - blasted into smithereens

THE ALLIED FORCES HAVE WON THE WAR

CONGRATULATIONS

Thank you to everyone that played the game.

Special thanks to Cadsky for all his help. Even before the game begun.

Gralin Might need your help adding the rest to the dead PM

Congrats Village. It's always good to see a village win.

Excellent game everyone! And especially to our host Footypie32

Gralin, any cance you could get our man Footypie32 a WW moderator badge? And a player badge too if he doesn't already have one. Thank you.

Congrats Village. It's always good to see a village win.

Excellent game everyone! And especially to our host Footypie32

Gralin, any cance you could get our man Footypie32 a WW moderator badge? And a player badge too if he doesn't already have one. Thank you.

Already have one, but cheers mate.

Thank you to everyone that played the game.

Special thanks to Cadsky for all his help. Even before the game begun.

Gralin Might need your help adding the rest to the dead PM
Thanks to you and Cadsky

Delightful hosts

Congrats Village.

Well played.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mod Votes:

3. Chipmunk - really laid out a plan in the RoT PM and successfully recruited the Vig.
2. ZergMinion - was good in the game thread and revealed DP overnight to help close it out for the village.
1. Grand Uncle Horace Gets my vote for best of the Evil faction. Not big in the thread, but made some key night phase kills.

Mod Votes:

3. Chipmunk - really laid out a plan in the RoT PM and successfully recruited the Vig.
2. ZergMinion - was good in the game thread and revealed DP overnight to help close it out for the village.
1. Grand Uncle Horace Gets my vote for best of the Evil faction. Not big in the thread, but made some key night phase kills.
Horrie in the votes for killing me?

Ill Allow It Spanish GIF

Thanks for the game, Footypie32 & Cadsky. The 7pm deadline kept catching me unawares, but like I said in the Dead PM, sticking to the deadline and not the 15 minute extension was the fairest decision.

Also, I want to apologise for any confusion I caused in the thread which led to posts being deleted. I genuinely had no idea that I was involved in any of that and I was in no way upset or offended by what anyone posted. And while I legitimately didn't translate a single thing boncer34 said, my feigned annoyance was just part of the game.

Hopefully see you all in the next game. Apparently MarcMaverick is planning a ripper!

Thanks for the game, Footypie32 & Cadsky. The 7pm deadline kept catching me unawares, but like I said in the Dead PM, sticking to the deadline and not the 15 minute extension was the fairest decision.

Also, I want to apologise for any confusion I caused in the thread which led to posts being deleted. I genuinely had no idea that I was involved in any of that and I was in no way upset or offended by what anyone posted. And while I legitimately didn't translate a single thing boncer34 said, my feigned annoyance was just part of the game.

Hopefully see you all in the next game. Apparently MarcMaverick is planning a ripper!

Might need a day or a couple to decompress before that. I hope that's fine.

Thanks Footypie32 and Cadsky for hosting. Well done it was a great game.

As mentioned in my PM, I was going to be unavailable with patchy internet by Friday so was pretty keen to get myself killed to avoid a modkill. Sorry DemurePrincess but you needed to die first because if I missed the vote and was modkilled you would have Bradburyed it.

Apparently being a POW at Changi, looking for a Serial Killer in Europe isn't high on the kill list of priorities for evil.

Well done to the Allies and those who led the charge.

Thanks Footypie32 and Cadsky for hosting. Well done it was a great game.

As mentioned in my PM, I was going to be unavailable with patchy internet by Friday so was pretty keen to get myself killed to avoid a modkill. Sorry DemurePrincess but you needed to die first because if I missed the vote and was modkilled you would have Bradburyed it.

Apparently being a POW at Changi, looking for a Serial Killer in Europe isn't high on the kill list of priorities for evil.

Well done to the Allies and those who led the charge.

Thanks Mr Onoda.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back