WWE Crown Jewel, 31st October 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Results look pretty good. With Crown Jewel behind us, hopefully WWE can build towards an awesome star studded Survivor Series.

This is the time to take their product to the next level. Fiend and Brock as champs is okay. We will see how they go.

Results look pretty good. With Crown Jewel behind us, hopefully WWE can build towards an awesome star studded Survivor Series.

This is the time to take their product to the next level. Fiend and Brock as champs is okay. We will see how they go.

Survivor Series could be really fun-- especially with NXT now being involved.

Thanks for coming, Cain.

One and done hopefully.

Cain has signed a 3 year deal--- so he will be back. The match was 'ok' for what it was; especially as Cain has a dodgy knee; wasn't even as good as his tag appearances in AAA. But if Cain can get his body right and spend some time at the performance centre (as planned); he will one day become a decent talent.

If it wasn't for Crown Jewel, we wouldn't have even see Cain in a match yet.

So watched Crown Jewel this morning:
  • As mentioned above, the Cain/Brock match was 'ok'-- but Cain was really hampered by his injury and development. Cain was kept strong enough that we could see a re-match one day.
  • The Tag Turmoil match was 'meh', really don't understand why the OC won and it would've been cool if the AoP returned in this match and pinned at least one of the Tag champions (considering both teams lost)
  • Nattie/Lacey was what it was--- overhyped; but I'm glad they got to go
  • Tyson Fury/Braun was super fun for what it was. I really hope Fury comes back to the WWE for an actual run one day when he retires from boxing.
  • Team Hogan vs Team Flair was enjoyable for a bit of nostalgia. Interesting that they flew Lana out there as well for the introductions. It was good to see Ali, Gable & Ricochet get some really cool spots in.
  • The Fiend as the Universal Champion is something different and fun-- it's the only way they could've 'fixed' the Hell in a Cell Match. I'm not sure if it needed the over the top spot at the end though, that was a tad lame.
Not the best show they've done, but probably the 'best' of the SA shows so far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It will be interesting to see what they do to the WWE & Universal title now they are both on Smackdown.

Perhaps we'll find out tomorrow.

Anyone else think as far as celebrities/non superstar performances go, Fury actually looked solid? Sure, he was a little stiff in his movement, but there is a lot to work with there, I think.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back