WWE Network (On Foxtel, Kayo and Binge)

Do you think you'll get the WWE Network?

• I'll get it

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • I'll pass

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

apparently WCW Saturday Night is coming in April

Excellent!

This helps with my planned rewatch of Raw S1 E1 through to the end of the Attitude Era.
Not just WWE/F, but WCW and ECW too.

Had some time on my hands over the holidays, so created a "rewatch spreadsheet".

upload_2018-2-2_21-3-3.png

Made a rare trip into the ORIGINALS section. Tried WWE 24 WrestleMania Orlando. Started out okay then it had an extended interview with Naomi and I went "* this" and stopped. WWE 365 Kevin Owens was much better but the narration was shocking.

Anything Jericho related you guys could recommend on the network?
Watch unforgiven and no mercy 2008 for a couple of amazing matches vs Michaels.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

apparently WCW Saturday Night is coming in April

Question for those more au fait with WCW pre-Nitro:

What was their #1 show in the early 90s? I see that the Network has NWA World Championship Wrestling from '85-'89. Then Nitro is up from it's beginning in '95. I know that the PPVs & Clash of Champions are up between '90 & '94, but what was their #1 TV show during these years? If it's not Saturday Night, is that show on the Network?

Question for those more au fait with WCW pre-Nitro:

What was their #1 show in the early 90s? I see that the Network has NWA World Championship Wrestling from '85-'89. Then Nitro is up from it's beginning in '95. I know that the PPVs & Clash of Champions are up between '90 & '94, but what was their #1 TV show during these years? If it's not Saturday Night, is that show on the Network?

WCW Saturday Night definitely. Not on the Network yet.
(from memory, they had WCW Worldwide and WCW Pro in syndication)

PWInsider reports that WWE will add WWWF All-Star Wrestling next month to the WWE Network Vault, which is the first time the weekly series has been seen in decades. 92 episodes will be uploaded in the first week of March. Meanwhile, planned March collections include Chris Jericho and Becky Lynch.

The plan for April is to add episodes of WCW Saturday Night and in May add all remaining episodes of Mid-Atlantic Wrestling TV. Planned April collections include Ted DiBiase Sr. and Finn Balor.
---------------------
apparently it's supposed to be Sheamus and Cesaro instead of Jericho, so just have to wait and see.

Back