WWE Network (On Foxtel, Kayo and Binge)

Do you think you'll get the WWE Network?

• I'll get it

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • I'll pass

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I usually subscribe for 1 month a year - Wrestlemania.

But with the Rumble being my second favourite event, and with this being a public holiday, I decided to go for it today. (I also had a new email and a new credit card, so was able to get the free trial month.)

This has gotten considerably worse than last time I had it. This isn't anywhere close to HD, and the app is a piece of s**t if you're casting and randomly lose your connection. It doesn't pause where you are, it just goes back to live. Which would be fine, except I'm watching on a 5 minute delay, and ended up missing the last few minutes of the opener, coming back just in time for it to go live and see who won :mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why isn't every ep of Sunday Night Heat on there? weird.
to make you want it more... (maybe they're still editing/digitising them?)

But it doesn't make us want more... It makes us not subscribe. Personally, I'm waiting for them to fill in some gaps with WCW (Saturday Night)... Especially '89-'91.

It annoys me the way they begin to upload one show, then waft across to another show.

Not really a network question, but im thinking off getting rid of foxtel - is there a legit way to watch raw/smackdown?

There's a few ways to watch Raw & Smackdown, but each have limitations

-9Go! (and then on demand on 9now) have 1-hour versions of Raw & Smackdown every week late on Thursday & Friday nights. So both are a couple of days delayed and are cut apart (particularly Raw), but you get to see the big moments of each episode, normally featuring the main event.

-Hulu via. a subscription & a VPN has a 90 minute version of Raw & a full episode of Smackdown available within 24 hours of the episode airing. The Raw is a bit more detailed than the 9Go! version but still misses a few of the minor storylines (tag teams, mid card, etc.)

-The WWE Network shows Raw & Smackdown on a 30 day delay, but they are full episodes.

Official WWE YouTube channel for Netherlands region loads 90 minute versions of both Raw and Smackdown around midday Wednesday and Thursday (Australia time) respectively.

Both available in HD. I believe they’re the same versions available on Hulu.

Set your VPN to Netherlands and you’ll be able to access. With a Firefox extension can easily grab in HD.

90 minutes more than enough for me and even then skip a lot when playing on VLC.

There's a few ways to watch Raw & Smackdown, but each have limitations

-9Go! (and then on demand on 9now) have 1-hour versions of Raw & Smackdown every week late on Thursday & Friday nights. So both are a couple of days delayed and are cut apart (particularly Raw), but you get to see the big moments of each episode, normally featuring the main event.

-Hulu via. a subscription & a VPN has a 90 minute version of Raw & a full episode of Smackdown available within 24 hours of the episode airing. The Raw is a bit more detailed than the 9Go! version but still misses a few of the minor storylines (tag teams, mid card, etc.)

-The WWE Network shows Raw & Smackdown on a 30 day delay, but they are full episodes.

or if you just want a basic summary of the main stuff, watch "This Week in WWE" on the network.

Our goal is always to provide you with the best possible viewing experience on WWE Network. Unfortunately, several device manufacturers have stopped updating the operating system of older products, which may impact your ability to stream high-quality video. As such, the WWE Network app will no longer be available on the devices listed below starting May 21, 2019:

• Amazon Fire Tablets
• Apple TV - 3rd Generation and earlier models
• LG - 2016 and earlier models
• PlayStation 3
• Samsung - 2016 and earlier models
• Samsung and Sony Blu-Ray Players
• Sony - non Android TVs
• Windows 10 Desktop
• Xbox 360

:eek:

Our goal is always to provide you with the best possible viewing experience on WWE Network. Unfortunately, several device manufacturers have stopped updating the operating system of older products, which may impact your ability to stream high-quality video. As such, the WWE Network app will no longer be available on the devices listed below starting May 21, 2019:

• Amazon Fire Tablets
• Apple TV - 3rd Generation and earlier models
• LG - 2016 and earlier models
• PlayStation 3
• Samsung - 2016 and earlier models
• Samsung and Sony Blu-Ray Players
• Sony - non Android TVs
• Windows 10 Desktop
• Xbox 360

:eek:
Apparently Windows 10 desktop is some app rather than the web browsers.

Back