WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Roman back yet??

Cody as champ:

sam winchester yawn GIF
Would rather Cody then Roman "Part time" Reigns who only wrestled 4 times a year...

Who says they have to unify them?

I see a lot of fans on the internet calling for a title vs title match with unification principles. It is crazy.

I also don’t think Logan should lose the US title. Probably one of the best talents across both brands at the moment. Only reason I would accept Logan losing the title is if he wins MITB in a few months and successfully cashes in on Cody down the line.

I’m going to be so angry if they put the US Title on the line in this match. I am sick of them unifying s**t.
They'll end up doing a DQ finish of some sorts if it is a title unification match so neither have to lose their titles, it seems the fairly obvious route to go if it is for both belts.

Jade looked good today. Looks like it will be jade vs Bianca in the Queen of the ring at some stage.

Sent from my SM-A556E using Tapatalk

Solo is trying but kinda difficult to expect the bloke to flourish when they didn’t have em speak a single word then all of a sudden throw him in the deep end and expect him to be a wiz on the mic, just gonna have to deal with it but there’s just no real charisma in the bloodline anymore its just unfortunately getting a bit dull

Solo is trying but kinda difficult to expect the bloke to flourish when they didn’t have em speak a single word then all of a sudden throw him in the deep end and expect him to be a wiz on the mic, just gonna have to deal with it but there’s just no real charisma in the bloodline anymore its just unfortunately getting a bit dull
He's doing ok. Better than I expected. Needs to lose the gloves though. Don't really like the mobster look

Sent from my SM-A556E using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't be giving that match away for free and doing it so soon

Yeah way too early. WWE are all about the long game now. They'll be stretching it with them as tag champs until one of them eventually turns.

Jacob Fatu (yet to debut) is the most charismatic one. Apparently held off as they didn't want him to overshadow Solo (which I get as he absolutely will do that).

Jacob Fatu (yet to debut) is the most charismatic one. Apparently held off as they didn't want him to overshadow Solo (which I get as he absolutely will do that).

Can't wait. Really good in the ring, and insanely likeable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back