2nds WWT Eagles vs Port Adelaide - Round 13 @ Woodville

Remove this Banner Ad

sanflround13team.JPG

Lukosius isn't playing is he?
No but former Port players Jake Johansen, Tom Gray, Louis Sharrad, Jarrad Redden and Paul Stewart will.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Midfield still weak though as per last week. This has bad result written all over it.
Yeah Hewett, Snelling, Summo and Kluske are the main guys that should go through the middle.

Fair downgrade on Rockliff, SPP, Atley and Trengove from several weeks ago.

Yeah Hewett, Snelling, Summo and Kluske are the main guys that should go through the middle.

Fair downgrade on Rockliff, SPP, Atley and Trengove from several weeks ago.
Rockliff and SPP are First-XXII.

Good time slot, weather looks ok, cloudy but no rain, and my uncle bought a house on Oval Avenue in December, so might need to go visit him, put the car in the driveway and then wonder over to watch the footy with him.

Interested to watch Marshall and Hombsch perform. Hewett and Snelling are fighting to stay on the list so they have been given a big go on-ball over the last few weeks to prove themselves. Though they both did ok against Norwood last week. Will also watch Broadie and Barry with a eye to September. Farrell has been the most impressive of the 4 kids we have drafted, even before the 2 season ended injuries to Hayes and Garner. Hope he plays well again.

RossFC I know the SANFL don't publish all the rule changes for the Maggies eg went from not alowed to recruit from outside SA to picking up Davis and Davidson from U/18 clubs, Bendigo Pioneers and Gold Coast Academy respectively, but why are we now allowed to take players like Morgan from Glenelg and Oritz from Sturt?? The SANFL clus happy if we take the dreggs after passing them the cream??

Good time slot, weather looks ok, cloudy but no rain, and my uncle bought a house on Oval Avenue in December, so might need to go visit him, put the car in the driveway and then we wonder over to watch the footy with him.

Interested to watch Marshall and Hombsch perform. Hewett and Snelling are fighting to stay on the list so they have been given a big go on-ball over the last few weeks to prove themselves. Though they both did ok against Norwood last week. Will also watch Broadie and Barry with a eye to September. Farrell has been the most impressive of the 4 kids we have drafted, even before the 2 season ended injuries to Hayes and Garner. Hope he plays well again.

RossFC I know the SANFL don't publish all the rule changes for the Maggies eg went from not alowed to recruit from outside SA to picking up Davis and Davidson from U/18 clubs, Bendigo Pioneers and Gold Coast Academy respectively, but why are we now allowed to take players like Morgan from Glenelg and Oritz from Sturt?? The SANFL clus happy if we take the dreggs after passing them the cream??
I don't think either Morgan or Ortiz have played SANFL league football for the 2 year period, probs been either in the reserves or U18s. So we can offer them $400 and a spot as 1 of the 15 Maggies players so they are more likely to play league than if they stayed at their old club.

Last edited:
Good time slot, weather looks ok, cloudy but no rain, and my uncle bought a house on Oval Avenue in December, so might need to go visit him, put the car in the driveway and then wonder over to watch the footy with him.

We can take sanfl club players as long as they have not played one league game.

I thought he played in the reserves against Sturt.
Do we know where he is? Is on that tv show?
Reserves vs Sturt was on the 17th. After that was a bye, missed the Norwood games and isn't listed vs Woodvilles.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back